Advice needed please

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi all
My fiancé is back on lipotrim and this is his second week.
He has been feeling ill from last night. Very upset stomach and all day today.
He had his shake this morning and then ran to the loo. Not good. I am worried about him. Dont think this is agreeing with him anymore ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated please

Xx

Hi Kate there is a very stomach bug going around at the moment it might be that

I agree, more likely to be a stomach bug. I'd give it 24 hours and see how he feels.
Hope he feels better soon :)

How is he now? Any signs of improvement?

Hi There,

I agree that its more than likely a tummy bug. Tell him to stick with it. As you well know, reading your wonderful success, the results are well worth the need :D

I agree with the others. It is just 'life' and probably nothing to do with lipotrim.

I had a friend who said that she felt ill on it, so came off. She was still ill and realised she was just looking for yet another excuse not to control her weight.

If he does get really ill with the bug, and is not in ketosis (although on week two he should be) then maybe a re-start when he is feeling better. Or just battle on through with the bug.

Lisa

Update
My OH has got his upset stomach again. He was ok yesterday but he said that was prob cos there was nothing left from the other day. ? Now it's back. Surely if it was a bug it will keep going? Confused. ???

Update
My OH has got his upset stomach again. He was ok yesterday but he said that was prob cos there was nothing left from the other day. ? Now it's back. Surely if it was a bug it will keep going? Confused. ???

Hi LadyKate25,
I would personally seek medical advice ,
As it is an health issue.
I really can not think of anything else to say except for , I hope your OH recovers soon and reaches his target.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank u.
It's snowing really bad here so I don't know if we can go anywhere.
He's saying his stomach is hurting bad and when he goes loo it's feels like fire. ??
We r googling stuff now. We don't know what to do really ????

Thank u.

We just found out on this site about other people in the same position. He's just having his shake now and he feels it's setting his stomach abit. It's bearable now but if it gets worse we will do something for sure. Thanks x

Back