Advice needed regarding joing WW

CallaLily

Hi,
Really need some advice, I'm considering joining Weight Watchers and have looked at the website options, which is best classes, online or monthly pass? Can't seem to decide which would be best to do!

Can't decide whether I can face turning up to a class on my own (Nobody to come along with me) and not sure how the online version works!

I would advise class
if you can get yourself there it would be really good to see others in the same boat as you and those inspirational people who have reached target
if you go to class get the monthly pass as you get classes and escourse then and it works out cheaper than weekly class payments

I KNOW it will be hard getting there the first week but phone up your leader and have a chat - its really worth it for the first 5 weeks to get all the support and information :)

Hiya,i have never done ww online so cant really say anything about it but i do go to a ww class and look forward to it every week.

Everyone is friendly and i go on my own now and dont mind at all i just sit next to peeps and start chatting..Im sure you will be fine and if you do monthly pass you get free access to e-source too.
Good luck with your weightloss journey x :)

class definitely - get your monthly pass and it saves you a good deal of money.

dont worry about going on your own - 75% of people there are in the same boat! x

:thankyou: for the advice, will pop into the meeting next Wednesday and sign myself up hopefully it will be the kick up the bum I need to get me losing weight! would of done it this week but we're going away for a few days to a 18th and ruby wedding, think I will need help when we get back!!

Hello and good luck.

You just made me chuckle though as your height says you are 42ft....maybe you are!!! but then with a bmi of 0.7 I don't suppose you would be joining WW. xx

Welcome and good luck hunni, let us know how you get on.

I went to class on my own but it took me three weeks to get the courage to get through their door. Everyone was so friendly and caring and I bought a monthly pass on the 1st visit.

Good luck

Irene xx

So glad you are going to go to classes - I really do understand how it is getting through the front door - I did an Irene - but I think I was worse - the first time I got on the bus and stayed on it :)
but now I love my class and my online access too - but here - this website is about the best place to be
a class all day everyday whenever you need it with inspirational supportive people - cant ask for more :)
good luck on your journey

Back