Advice needed...

LV30

Gold Member
...not sure what i would do without this forum!!

Well, i weighed in last night - first time since probably the beginning of December. I've put on - not sure how much, because i couldn't look (thought it best that way - crying in public is never a wise thing to do!!) - i'll find out at next week's WI.

All prepared this morning - bar, shake for lunch, 2 and half litres of water... just to encounter a breakfast meeting... lots of bacon/smoked salmon bagels... lots of Danish pastries... plus me with absolutely no willpower.

So, here is where I need some advice... i haven't had anything for my lunch (mainly because my fizzy water is totally bloating me out and I don't feel hungry), but shall i just write this day off or start from right now - i'm going to have a stir fry for my tea (all planned!). I feel I should start right away... oh i need some help!! Advice. A Guardian Angel!!

I feel i shouldn't write today off... what do you wise people think?!

If you stuck with this message to this point - well done! I don't half waffle!!

Lynne
x

No don't write today off, otherwise tomorrow you're back to the start. Just carry on like you would, consider this a little blip and forget about it. Use the rest of today to get into the swing of it, rather than regret it and also have the opportunity for a last supper meal. Just make sure you have all your shakes!!

Start from now... and don't look back.

So many of us came unstuck over Xmas/ New Year, maintainers included... but try looking at the bigger picture. Look how far we have come. We can finish the journey... treat today as an 810 day and switch to SS tomorrow if you want to... but draw a line under the free-for-all eating and get back on track. You can do it, promise!

xxx

What plan are you on? If your stir fry will impact on that plan then start tomorrow..... do you really have to have the stir fry just because you planned to? If you are SS, then start and just don't have your meal. Or again start tomorrow LOL...... confusing myself now!

Ultimately it up to you, but good luck xx

Thanks!!

I'm doing SS+ (well my little version of it - i lost nearly 4 stone just before December, so i know it works).

I don't honestly think I could stick to SS at the moment - been there, done that (fitted into the t-shirt!!)!

I'm going to have my quorn stir fry for my tea - which was very carefully planned!

I think you are right. I'm starting right now!! It was just a little, teeny blip....

This is it... Wish me luck!!

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Lynne
x

I'm having quorn stir-fry too, on 810, so will be thinking of you. Stay strong!

xxx

I've bought a pack from tescos... not sure whether it's a mushroom one... but there's only the usual stir-fry ingredients. And i'm adding some chicken flavour quorn.

There aren't very many cals in that stir fry. And im soooo looking forward to it!

Lynne
x

I make my own, and it's different every night - tonight's will have quorn pieces, chopped mushrooms, sprouts and broccoli... add a teensy bit of chopped tomato & water to cook, then a glug of tabasco. Yum.

xxx

Back