Advice needed!!

kathryn B

Having been abstinate for 14 weeks I fell off the wagon over christmas. I was quite controlled and stuck mainly to protein and kept off carbs and didnt have anything sweet but am now really regretting eating, If I had stayed on packs I would have now been at target.
Im 7 pounds from target and am struggling to get back on the packs. Im fine during the day but am founding the evenings hard.
What should I do?? Im thinking of lite or should I go on to RTM?
Good luck all the new starters. It really is a brilliant diet :)

Hey K

As I just posted earlier to someone, it is such a personal thing, 7lbs really will come off in no time, You will probably loose a little more in the first few weeks of RTM but you will also put on your glycogen. Have a chat to your LLC and see what they suggest, they may allow you to do the last few lbs on LLL. Good luck whatever you decide

J
xx

Kathryn you've done it before and you can do it again!
I'd reach the goal before embarking on RTM but that's just me. Like Jez says it's personal.
How about going on Lite?

I've told you before Kathryn - it's because of your height!!!
Only joking hun, sorry xxx
It is so hard to get back on track especially when you are so close.
Have you got a good counsellor/group you can discuss it with?
It really depends where your head is a the moment. Let us know what you decide.
Good luck, you can do it. x

Still cant work out how to change my height!!!
Went to class last night and lost 1 pound in the two weeks over christmas. Actually quite pleased as have been eating.
Had a good chat with my councillor and have decided to change to lite to get the 7 pounds off. Im going to stay in the same class as long as there is no food talk! I m happy with that as am in a lovely class of returners so am feeling positve. :D

Still cant work out how to change my height!!!
:wavey:Maybe I can help...

Click on 'User CP' (near top left of page)...
Then click on 'Edit Your Details' (first one down, on left hand side of page)
The scroll down to 'Additional Information' and in 'Height', enter it in inches only. (e.g. If you were 5 foot, you'd enter '60') :)

Hope that helps... x

Back