Advice needed!!!!

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I Haven't eaten in 17 weeks and lately I've been getting really dizzy, like I'm about to faint then really hot and feeling sick.
I've lost 5 stone 8lbs
And haven't yet done a re-feed. Is it about time I do a refeed? I think it's my body telling me need to eat.
Thanks xx

Hey you... I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling too great :( This fainting/dizziness/sickness thing doesnt sound too good. Could you have picked up a virus perhaps? Or have you been doing more exercise than usual? I'd be inclined to have a chat with the doctor at Lipotrim on Monday... they're always sooo helpful. Would you like to refeed? Or would you feel like you'd failed if you did? :( Sending love and hugs to my LT buddy xxx

I do sometimes feel very dizzy when standing up. Why not just having 2 shakes and a high protein meal. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not to feel guilty about food as I don't want to go the opposit way from before. Just to that for one night and see if the sickness stopped. Have a fresh tuna steak full of protein and no fat then done steamed veg. Hope that works for you x

Lucy_Jucie said:
I do sometimes feel very dizzy when standing up. Why not just having 2 shakes and a high protein meal. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not to feel guilty about food as I don't want to go the opposit way from before. Just to that for one night and see if the sickness stopped. Have a fresh tuna steak full of protein and no fat then done steamed veg. Hope that works for you x

Thank you Lucy Jucie, I don't feel bad for wanting to eat something now :D x

My mum suggested that, because if I have it at the start of the week it's not very likely I'll gain weight and I don't really want to re-feed a whole week because I
want to get to my Christmas target. I'll feel so guilty for doing it, like I'm cheating. But I don't want to eat anything else and give up it's not like that I have the will power to just eat that one meal and carry on with my shakes.
Would it take me out of ketosis?
I get weighed on mondays, so I was thinking of getting weighed and then for my tea I'll have a high protein meal then go back to my shakes again :D
xx

uklady said:
Hey you... I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling too great :( This fainting/dizziness/sickness thing doesnt sound too good. Could you have picked up a virus perhaps? Or have you been doing more exercise than usual? I'd be inclined to have a chat with the doctor at Lipotrim on Monday... they're always sooo helpful. Would you like to refeed? Or would you feel like you'd failed if you did? :( Sending love and hugs to my LT buddy xxx

Thanks Linda :D
I would kind of feel as if I've failed, I may just have one healthy meal from the re-feed. Because I don't want to eat anything else, just something high protein to give me some energy. I'd be too scared in case I put any weight back on.
I'm just abit stressed with uni and things and I don't think not eating helps.
Do you think it'd be bad of I had the one meal on Monday night and then went back to shakes, Linda? xx

See, the problem with doing the one meal thing, is it sometimes leads to a slippery slope. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that if you have one meal, you're going to go on a binge, but if you're going to have one meal, you need to be very strict and keep it to one meal and return to the shakes asap.
However, if you're feeling dizzy and sick, I would definitely have the meal to see if it helps you. Are you drinking enough water? xx

XxAbbiexX23 said:
See, the problem with doing the one meal thing, is it sometimes leads to a slippery slope. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that if you have one meal, you're going to go on a binge, but if you're going to have one meal, you need to be very strict and keep it to one meal and return to the shakes asap.
However, if you're feeling dizzy and sick, I would definitely have the meal to see if it helps you. Are you drinking enough water? xx

I think because I've had enough will power to not eat a single thing in 17 weeks, even on really rough days I'll be fine. I like lipotrim and the shakes aren't that bad, it's not that I'd want to binge because I feel bad enough wanting to have one meal so I know that I could easily do it :D
We'll see hehe, thank you xx

I'm sure you'll do fine hun. :) xx

If i was you hun.... i'd ring LT on Monday ad explain everything... then your armed with the knowledge to make the best decision!!! Hope your ok!!! x

If you feel your megga focused then one high protein meal will not hurt and will not take you out of ketosis. Ive done that then the rest of the week i ate, i did feel guilty but got straight back on it. You do what you think is best for you hun and dont feel guilty about anything x

Thanks everyone :)
I'm feeling much better now, I don't think I need to re-feed but if I feel like that again, I'll do one.
:D xx

Deezer said:
You feeling alright??? x

Much better now thanks Dee :D
It only happens when I go to stand up x

JujuBerrrry said:
Much better now thanks Dee :D
It only happens when I go to stand up x

That happens to me all the time, I get dizzy when standing up x

Juju I'm sooo relieved you feel better than you did. I just didnt want you to feel like you'd failed if you werent able to keep your 100% record after all this time. (There is something quite powerful about being able to say we have gone this long on 100% ... and I dont mean in a boasting way x)
When you said you're a bit stressed with uni, I think you have hit the nail on the head for many of us... in stressful times in the past we have turned to food to help us feel better. I wonder if you could find another 'treat' to help you cope with the stress? Having said that, I know you feel your body isnt just in need of a treat, but I hope you get what I'm saying.
My 15 yr old son Matthew has just started the Maintenance plan (he cant do 100% until he is 18) and when he complained of being tired, our chemist told him she would like to have a chat with me tomorrow about a tonic they can recommend. Perhaps you could ask about this at your weigh in tomorrow too (altho Im not sure if it's suitable for 100%ers). I will let you know what she says OK?
Maybe you could still ring Lipotrim tomorrow anyway, and then if you feel like that again, you will know what the expert advice is.
Anyway, please post your weigh in as per usual :D Good luck with that xx

PS Matthew lost 6lbs last week after his first week on Maintenance :)

uklady said:
Juju I'm sooo relieved you feel better than you did. I just didnt want you to feel like you'd failed if you werent able to keep your 100% record after all this time. (There is something quite powerful about being able to say we have gone this long on 100% ... and I dont mean in a boasting way x)
When you said you're a bit stressed with uni, I think you have hit the nail on the head for many of us... in stressful times in the past we have turned to food to help us feel better. I wonder if you could find another 'treat' to help you cope with the stress? Having said that, I know you feel your body isnt just in need of a treat, but I hope you get what I'm saying.
My 15 yr old son Matthew has just started the Maintenance plan (he cant do 100% until he is 18) and when he complained of being tired, our chemist told him she would like to have a chat with me tomorrow about a tonic they can recommend. Perhaps you could ask about this at your weigh in tomorrow too (altho Im not sure if it's suitable for 100%ers). I will let you know what she says OK?
Maybe you could still ring Lipotrim tomorrow anyway, and then if you feel like that again, you will know what the expert advice is.
Anyway, please post your weigh in as per usual :D Good luck with that xx

PS Matthew lost 6lbs last week after his first week on Maintenance :)

Thank you very much Linda, your advice is always great and really appreciated.
I am feeling much better, I only get dizzy when I go to stand up and it's happened before, then I was completely fine for ages, maybe it's just because I've been stressed and tired.
Your son is doing great.. 6lbs whilst on maintenance, well done Matthew :D!!

I think I should be fine as long as I drink my water, it doesn't happen all the time, a few times when I've stood up though.
I plan on doing a re-feed in a couple of weeks anyway :)
Yes please let me know about the tonic :D
I still can't believe how long we've been 100%, it's just amazing!!

I'll post it tomorrow, good luck to you too :D xx

Back