Advice needed

Cleopatra76

:confused:I am going on vacation for 6 days and would like to know how I can stay on this diet without eating the wrong food. I know I will be forced to eat as we are going with a huge group of friends. I might have to have a meal every day and I will try to stick to soups/shakes the rest of the day. Can any one please give me suggestions how to be careful and not gain anything:(
I know that the best bet is to try and avoid carbs... Any more suggestions? Please?

Hi there, it's always hard going away. I did excatly what your thinking, shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a sensible dinner and a few glasses of wine with loads of soda water. Because I was away I swam and walked alot more than I usually would and over the 2 weeks still managed to lose 6lb. Enjoy yourself is the main advise.....and it's only 6 days!

Chicken, salad and veggies.... but, try to stick to the plan, I've just told friends I'm not eating and that's that and they leave me to it by and large!!!

Good luck anyway, have a great time and don't worry too much, you can always get it off when you get back, although each restart is much harder than the last!

Im taking my mum to ireland next month for her 60th b.day pressie and am wondering how i'm going to do this as well. dont really want to have to restart when i get back.

Thanks for all the suggestions... I am seriously thinking about not cheating because I will be really upset if I gain and will have to get back at it.:( Its not easy restarting... Also as the trip involves a lot of walking I am hoping my weight will remain steady at least or even lose a few kilos!:) that will be awesome!
Have proteins and veggies - that should be the plan I presume...

Speak to your CDC about moving up a plan for a week or 2 if you think you'll want to eat. I'm going away in 3 weeks and I'm intending to go to SS+ so that I can have a small healthy evening meal while I'm away :)

Back