Advice needed

Sylv

Hi all

Firstly can I say just how much I love love love this forum, I have been a bit of a lurker for the last 2 weeks and have never really posted very much on forums before but thought this looked like a really lovely and friendly place to start.

Anyway my problem is, I am on day 14 of CD and feeling fantastic :D. When I first met my CDC I had decided to follow SS+, so I started by having 4 shakes a day plus skimmed milk. But since ketosis has kicked in I have have days where I have only had 3 shakes a day. Is this bad? should I make more of an effort to fit the extra shake in? Should I speak to my CDC about SSing? She told me to never SS without telling her and I have and I feel really bad.:copon:

Please don't shout at me :eek:
Sylv x

Hi Slyv welcome to Mini's :) I'm currently on week 4 now - where has the time gone?

Are you tall? Anyone over 5"7' has to take the 4 packs to make sure they are getting enough nutrients. I believe it could put your body into starvation mode to skip a pack, which is dangerous.

Good luck with your journey - and keep taking all your packs :)

i think it might be more to do with the doctors approval...more a paper record than anything else but i could be wrong...
I did the same, started on 4 packs and milk but just couldnt fit it all in so i went SS too....best thing i ever did...but i did it with the approval of my cdc so even if you give her a call...make sure you keep her in the loop...thats what she is there for hun!

xxxx

Thanks for the welcome shopaholic :) Time flys when your on CD hey, that's good news!

I'm 5ft 4" so shouldn't be doing any harm by only having 3 shakes a day. I just feel so guilty. Almost like I have cheated by not following the plan properly.

Thanks LizzMB, I feel better knowing that I'm not the pnly one. Did your weight loss increase by much after you went SS? I have just confessed to my CDC via email. She is a lovely lady and I'm sure she will understand and will send me to the doctors pronto!

Thanks again ladies:)

Sylv x

I did it within the first week so i didnt weigh in on SS+ at all so dont know if there was any difference....but i lost 13lbs in my first week so it cant be bad! lol
Glad you have confessed...they need to know what they are working with to give you proper advice! I couldnt bare going back to 4 a day AND milk now! euch! I only just manage to fit 3 in! lol
You certainly havent cheated....going down plans is ok...its eating thats cheating when your on SS so dont even think about fretting about it!
xxx

13lbs in 1 week is fantastic! and your losses in total are brilliant. I have lost 11 1/2lbs in 2 weeks I'm so proud of myself!

Thanks again for the reassurance.
Sylv x

Hi Sylv, It is to do with letting your GP know, and your CDC is a great one to make sure the rules are followed.

Having 3 packs per day at 5ft 4 and not contraindicated is absolutely fine, and will give you all the daily nutrients you need. You cant drop below three packs though.
Weight loss is fab, well done x

Back