Advice on a dress please!!

Its lovely and I most certainly do not think you are too old to wear it. I have a longer dress with the low top on today and I have pinned it slightly higher up as felt more comfortable . I did the same with a similar design for the wedding the other weekend.

I really like that dress :D

Thanks hun - I think I am just not used to being able to wear stuff like this (mainly due to it not being available in my size before now)

Must reeducate my brain. Maybe I will just get drunk and then I won't care :)

I love it!! So glamourous :)

Oh, its v pretty! Get some 'tittape' dont know what they really call it? I have had it and it keeps things in place so you can jump about and dance :D

Its a gorgeous dress & you are most definitely not too old to wear it. Get it bought & enjoy wearing it at the weekend :D

Thanks Guys. I am glad I bought it now!! Hubbys response was distinctly lukewarm so I was beginning to think I looked like a hedgepig in it - even though I didn't think I did originally :) Glad to hear its his bad taste.
Tittape is a no go I'm afraid - gravity has been having its way with my bangers for a long time and no amount of weight loss is going to stop it I'm afraid :) Have one bra that you can't see with it on so I will go for that.

Hi the dress is lovely the other thing you could do is wear a lacy camisole under it if you feel it is too low i have found a dress i like but it is too low as i am 54 but a young 54 so i am going to look for a cami to put under nice ones in m&s x

For heaven's sake you're 32 not 82! And if you had the body I'd say go for it at 82! LOL

I love that dress and would so buy it if I had the figure to go with it!
I think it's a classic style actually with a good modern twist.

Wear it with pride!

Love it. You're going to look fantastic!

I've bought this dress for a hen night this weekend and need some advice please
Buy Signature Purple Print Dress from the Next UK online shop
I like it- but its quite low cut and a bit shorter than I am used to - though hubby says its not too short. I am having a confidence crisis..
I'm 32 - am I too old to wear it? The hen do is at a comedy club then nightclub.

It is fabulous. So flattering and as you have lost over 2 stones at 5'7" tall you must look beautiful and sexy. Try what I do. I walk thin!! I make myself as tall and upright as possible, head high and well, walk thin. It works every time.

To old at 32.Perlease !!!! I am 36 years older than you an I would wear it. It is a classic.

Thanks Guys. I am glad I bought it now!! Hubbys response was distinctly lukewarm so I was beginning to think I looked like a hedgepig in it

Bl00dy men !!!! Have you stopped to think he might just be a tad worried that you are going out without him and looking stunning.

My DH is an absolute love but I never get more than a cursory " that's quite pretty " when what I want to hear is " you look fantastic, stunning ,amazing " That will be the day !!

I do try to put over that it is true , Men ARE from Mars and we are from Venus.....simples,

Enjoy wearing it. You will look fantastic, stunning, amazing !!!!

Bl00dy men !!!! Have you stopped to think he might just be a tad worried that you are going out without him and looking stunning.

My DH is an absolute love but I never get more than a cursory " that's quite pretty " when what I want to hear is " you look fantastic, stunning ,amazing " That will be the day !! QUOTE]

Glad I'm not the only one!!

Selwonk - Will definitely get a photo on Saturday night - can't believe I'm being such a wimp over a stupid dress!

Selwonk - Will definitely get a photo on Saturday night - can't believe I'm being such a wimp over a stupid dress!

You are not being a wimp,not at all.

Don't forget that if you are anything like me and so many of us on here, we have spent a long time trying to hide our bodies and one day like the plain, unlovely chrysalis emerging as the beautiful butterfly, we need time to stretch our wings and fly.

It is a big thing to want to show our new figures...........enjoy all the compliments you are sure to get.

Back