Advice on AAM and Holidays

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi there

I was after a bit of advice please re holidays - am planning ahead!!

I will be away for three nights in Barcelona from 27 - 30th September and then away for 1 week 16th - 23rd October. My second AAM week falls in the middle of these two holidays. Whilst away I will stick to shakes during the day but will need to eat a high protein, low carb meal in the evening as my hubby does not wish to eat alone whilst we are on holiday which is understandable! So my questions are:

Because I will be eating on these two breaks will I still have to do AAM in between?

What is the best way to do things whilst I am away - three shakes plus meal or drop down to two shakes plus meal?

Any advice would be welcome, know its a way off but it keeps praying on my mind.

Thanks again
Georgie
x

Any advice from those that have had to incorporate holidays would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Georgie x

Hi Porgeous, why don't you talk to your CDC about it? I've read about other people doing 790 while on holiday and I believe you still take the 3 packs. Re AAM I don't see why you'd need to do it as you know you'll be breaking SS while on holiday.
Fab sounding holiday by the way!!

Just stick to the 790 plan and u'll be fine, don't think u will need to do aam if u follow this plan.

Thanks Linda and Splash, I will definately talk to my CDC about but kind of wanted to have an idea in my head to suggest to her. Your advice for 790 does seem like the best option.

Thanks
Georgie
x

Back