Advice on alcohol needed

Good thinking misses! x

Yup definitely a good idea, I don't think that far ahead :p

Thanks for the list Aaron - very useful. Just told Neil how many carbs in cider Lol! :D

That list is to blame :) I'm only drinking bacardi because everything else was per 100mls and that was per glass. Though it was really cringey to see how much carbs were in budweiser. No wonder i've piled all me weight back on. Well that and bloody reductil being taken off the market. Did any of you ever take that?

I had it but it didn't seem to do anything for me :cry:

No hun. I took that 1 month ago for a few ago and i thought it was crap. Reductil made you not hungry and full of energy etc. I took it last year and went from 13stone to 10st 8lbs. I stopped it before it was banned and between xmas and himself being in hospital it just all came back on. :(

i had my 1 small glass of red wine and now off to bed still very sober phew lol night all speak tomorrow

It was banned cos it fuc*'ed up your heart, or so they say. Well i went every two weeks for a blood pressure test and a pulse test and i was okay every time. I used a tablet called xedra cut to get me started on fat burning just before on atkins. Just a helping hand as it keeps the body at a temp that is burning fat 24/7 (or so it says). But i'm caffine sensitive now and i turned into a sugar free red bull junkie! Ahh thats not good when it wears off.

Hope you've all had a good night ladies - I personally have had a few JD's so I'm right here with ya! lol

Oh i'm still pissed :)

Oh i'm still pissed :)

Good girl ;) haha. I'm in bed about to watch Green Street 2, was just watching American History X, good films :D

Back