Advice on Points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Wenders, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Wenders

Wenders Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi,

I just started WW, after trying SW. I have joined on-line. I am struggling with daily distribution of points. How many points each would you suggest for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. My daily allowance is 23 ......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    you can do it what ever way you feel comfiest really. i eat more in the evening than daytime, im busy during the day so i eat when i sit down. it works well for me. just see what fits you, good luck x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres no hard and fast rules, Im not a breakfast person but Im a snacker so dont have anything in the morning and have quite a few left at night, its just a case of tweaking it to suit you and your eating habits x

5. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Yes I agree, it is a matter of personal preference. I work shifts and have different points for meals depending if I am working mornings, afternoons, and nights. Try different ways and see what suits you. Good luck you will enjoy the flexibility of ww

6. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Here's just a little bit of an example of my day (I'm now on 23 points too)

Breakfast: coffee 1 point, crumpet 1.5, 1/2 tsp butter 0.5 so breakfast is 3 points.

Lunch: sometimes have a large tesco healthy choice wrap 2.5 points, 2 slice of ham 1 point, and salad cream 1 tbsp 1 point and salad zero points.... so lunch is 4.5 points with a zero point glass of cordial.

Dinner: this can vary but usually takes about 8 or 10 points which then makes a total of 17.5 points. Which leaves me with 5.5 points to spend on more coffee, fruit and low point bars ie small milky way 2 points or a delicious SMOOTH lolly ice for just 1 point or a wad of my favourite PINK N WHITES :D

Hoope this helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.