Advice on Syns

Heather65

Hi guys I am new to Slimming World and need advice on banking syns - am good with food and most days only use 3.5 syns but save them for alcohol over the weekend (not exceeding cumulative weekly allowance) and not getting over 25 sins in a day - is this ok or am I getting it so wrong

Hiya Heather. I used to do the same when I was on sw, am a target member no, although am still carrying some pounds from Xmas!

The only way u know if it's right is if you lose weight this way. I could get away with doing it sometimes, but I tried not to do it every week as it won stunt my losses.

Some people can't do it at all. It might be best if you try and stick to 5-15 a day for the first few weeks whilst you get the hang of it and then you can experiment. Good luck!

Hiya Heather. I used to do the same when I was on sw, am a target member no, although am still carrying some pounds from Xmas! The only way u know if it's right is if you lose weight this way. I could get away with doing it sometimes, but I tried not to do it every week as it won stunt my losses. Some people can't do it at all. It might be best if you try and stick to 5-15 a day for the first few weeks whilst you get the hang of it and then you can experiment. Good luck!

Hi heather65 i totally agree with twiglets84 try it out and find out how your body deals with it! I for one can't do it...i tried, like many others to count down from 105 syns at the beginning if the week but that slowed my weight loss right down to a complete standstill...whereas if i had between 5 and 15 syns every day i'd consistently lose!
But, everyone is different and what works for one, doesn't work for another!
Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Back