Advice on toning

My neck's a bit saggy too, so have asked the OH for Slendertone's facelift in a box! Not sure quite how it works yet cos I won't open it until Xmas day, but my beautician was raving about it! My age doesn't help though cos I'm 50....

I would suggest lots of moisturiser and maybe twists using a broom handle for your waist, just sit on a straight-backed chair, put the broom handle behind your neck, hold on to both ends and swivel keeping your bum firmly on the seat.

Hope this helps? Incidentally my waist it 28 inches.....

I got this aerobics stepper thing, now my explainations of stuff aren't fantastic lol. And I usually say thingy alot.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Step-System...1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1292505133&sr=8-2-fkmr1

So I posted the link of what I got this may help you to understand more of what I'm talking about. The actuall stepper has different attachments that go on the bottom to do different work outs.

There is an attachment on it with is a half circle which attaches on to the middle of the stepper, and the idea is to balance on it whilst rotating your hips, it tones your legs and your tum. And lol it's really fun to do because I spend half the time trying not to fall off. Though I have now mastered it and made that stepper half ball my *Itch. lol

Back