advice on weeklies

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hi everyone :D another beautiful day :D :D

Well just want a wee bit of advice, as u all prob no i had a baaaadddd weekend, as a result i missed weigh in on Monday night but weighed myself on my own scales and i had STS, anyway i started to be good again from Tuesday and just wonderin do u its ok to use my weeklies as i only started to be good from Tuesday? See i thought it would be ok as if i was only startin weight watchers i technically wouldn’t be startin until the tues, just want to see wat ur views are xxx

Pleeaaaseee!!:(

How many weeklies did you have left before your bad weekend?

If it is all of them then do still use *some* of your weeklies, Me personally would limit them for this week and only have them as a buffer for each day Incase i went over slightly but not a treat dat IYKWIM
as sometimes a good old weekend of treats can add up to a fair amount of pp..

Dont starve though, Make some 0pp soups and plan your meals so you use your points to their best.

xxxx

Oh and i also wouldn't go by your own scales if you weigh in class see what they say next week.. and track everything this week you could be nicely surprised by your next WI xx

yeah im hopin that :D not goin to use all my weeklies but goin to use some altho not havin a chinese or a drink or anythin so id say il only use half of them xx

See i use all my weeklies and lost 3.5lbs both weeks.. iv been walkn2 work every day and im thinkin if i was only joinin ww i wud only be startin on Tuesday so im just gona carry on as normal.. not goin to use all of them but i will be dippin into them, i did yesterday and i have today xx

It's a new week so it should be a new set of weeklies surely? I would start it as day one on tues but that's just me xx

See i use all my weeklies and lost 3.5lbs both weeks.. iv been walkn2 work every day and im thinkin if i was only joinin ww i wud only be startin on Tuesday so im just gona carry on as normal.. not goin to use all of them but i will be dippin into them, i did yesterday and i have today xx

I was losing around half a pound a week using no weeklies, someone said I amy lose more by eating them, I ate 24 last week and put on 1.5lbs. Good luc to you. New week, new weeklies then I reckon

Some weeks I have eaten them, others not. If I do, I do not lose weight. It has been as simple as that. My C said that some just can't eat them. I would love to eat them, hate not ahving them, and sometimes give in and have some. This week I ate half of them and I was +1.5lbs. Just not one of the lucky ones I guess!

Back