• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice On Weight Watchers Diet

Hi everyone,

Have taken the decision to loose the 3 stone that has crept on over the last year... have read through all your threads and am V Impressed!!

Just after some advice... I want to start weight watchers next week and just want to know does it really work and is it easy to fit around your normal life??

Thanks
xx:thankyou:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well as to whether it works... have a look at my ticker and signature ;)

I think WW is THE easiest to fit round a 'normal' life. I have Chinese once a week, take my niece to McDs regularly and eat with her. I have, as others will testify :giggle: , a champagne picnic every few weeks to name but a few

WW truly is a fantastic way to lose weight x

Hi Linds and welcome. I have to eat out for work quite a lot and it's caused me problems on other diets but I do find WW is flexible enough for everything. It teaches you healthy ways of 'normal' eating and that's got to be a good thing.

love weight watchers! Bets diet ive done - it fits around my life and family, is easy to understand and theres always the girls on here to fall back on if im having a crap day and need a boot up the ass!

Hi everyone,

Have taken the decision to loose the 3 stone that has crept on over the last year... have read through all your threads and am V Impressed!!

Just after some advice... I want to start weight watchers next week and just want to know does it really work and is it easy to fit around your normal life??

Thanks
xx:thankyou:
Good luck on your weightloss journey, yes it is so easy to incorporate into everyday life. After a while it will come second hand to you! You wont even realise:D xx

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
I would say WW definatly fits round the family! On a normal week have 3 kids at home and a partner and we eat the same meals! I dont believe in cooking seperate things they eat what i cook! lol .. we have jackets with chicken .. fajitas .. rissottos ... roasts spag bol oh everything! ..
we also have a chinese every week! its FAB .. the weight loss is steady to come off but thats the best way to keep it off in the long run!
xxx

In my opinion WW is the only diet that easily fits in with any lifestyle, you bascially eat what you want as long as you stay within your points limit - couldn't be easier!

Go for it - good luck x

WW worked for me

WW worked for me in2003 I lost 4st 6lbs in five months through neglect I have put it all back on in the last 5 years but back on WW now and 12 lbs lighter in two weeks, best of luck but WW is greattttttttttt

Darkblueox xx