Advice on WW plan.

Susan.

Hi there,

I tried slimming world for a while and manage to lose some weight, but it kind of tailed off and I think it had alot to do with the amount of carbohydrates I was allowed to eat freely.

My friend does WW and finds it good as it does have an amount of portion control BUT I was wondering:

I am a nurse and do shift work, is there anything in place to help with this at the meetings ie. if you cant make it one week. Do you have to attend the same class as well each week?

Cheers!

When I went to WW my leader never charged me for weeks I was working but I had to tell her in advance. So long as I told her the previous week I'd miss the following week it wasn't a problem

You can go to any froup as long as you take your pass/membership number with you x

I used to attend meetings, and as far as i can remember (when paying weekly), I used to be charged if i didnt attend (a long time ago though). Last time i attended meetings, i took out a monthly pass, £19.99 a month to save me the hassle of queuing up to pay and also meant I didnt have to take any money with me, so no last minute dash to the cashpoint lol! However, I still advised my leader when i couldnt make it, the last one snottily said "what you cant get to ANY OTHER meeting?" Well, no, actually, I cant.... Suffice to say, I cant deal with the hassle of trying to get to meetings each week and now do WW Online, so much more relaxed and cheaper too.

you can go to any meeting, whether you have monthly pass or if you pay weekly. I advise you to get monthly pass though because it's way cheaper. Any decent leader would tell you that going to another meeting is better than no meeting at all. Although it is nice to be able to follow the meetings of just one leader, for continuity. leaders do more than one meeting normally though, for example, my leader has meetings on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. So if I cannot attend on Sunday, I try to go to her meeting on Wednesday morning, as it's my day off. But there are other meetings to attend too, so wanting it I could go to any meeting during the week!

Back