advice./opinions needed

pticouk

This is my 2nd time doing a VLCD, first time was LL and lost just over 4 stone, in the last year I put pretty much 2.3stone back on, am on CD SS and it's going great lost just over 12lbs in my first week and I'm in my second week now and I'm managing the programme fine, not feleing hungry, not wishing I could eat or anything like that.

The problem is I feel so ill, feeling sick every morning (not pregnant!!) feeling ill after drinking tea, I'm pakle anyway but I'm practically translucent this time, and I'm exhausted, I climb three flights of stairs to work and have to stop at each landing, and the other day havinga shower I had to sit down was totally wiped out. I didn't have any of this last time I did a VLCD. I'm moving in a week or two out of the area so need to find a new CDC, but am thinking if maybe I should carry on with SS until I move and then switch to WW or SW, so I'm eating but calorie controlled, or should I move up the steps for a week or two to get sorted and feeling better? I'm meeting with my CDC next Tuesday but just wondered until then what people would do, I have to weigh up the losing weight with the fact of feleing ok and also will be traveling 40 mins each way to my new job and so can't risk flaking out.

Any viewpoints appreciated.

Thanks

H

Hi,

I remember feeling like that for the first couple of weeks, it does get easier. perhaps speak to your CDC, you may need to add another pack??

keep up the good work

:hug99:

How about trying ss+ or doing 810? You still lose good amounts on those but you should have a bit more energy if you're struggling? Sorry that you're not feeling great, even if you don't actually see your CDC until tue can you not ring or email for advice?

I felt like that for 2 weeks-last week I added an extra half packa day and that's done wonders for my energy levels.

It's not so much my energy that's an issue - although we are in the middle of moving house so carting boxes round is hard, it's the nausea that is the worst, I honestly feel close to throwing up for most of the day and when I'm in the car it's like I've almost 'acquired' motion sickness. Last night I lay down on the bed and felt like I was drunk! head spinning, feeling sick. :jelous:

H

I can only suggest as others have that during this stressful time of moving that the SS+might might you feel better people seem to have great results on this it might be worth a try, Hope you feel better soon.

Back