Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice please - 790 or SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thetimeisright, 6 January 2007 Social URL.

1. thetimeisright

thetimeisright To celebrate my losses!

Diet:
    A mixture lol!
    Hi

I went to see my new CDC today. After losing 4 stone on LL, and having put almost one stone back on during December, I want a push to lose the last lot. I'm really undecided however whether to do 790 or SS.

I maintained for almost three months very well and am concerned that I am going to find it impossible to go backwards and start SSing properly again (I tried this week and failed miserably).

I am therefore errrng towards doing a 790 plan - three packs plus an evening meal, which would suit me down to the ground but as I have really not very much to lose (I don't want to lose more than a stone and a half) I am concerned that my loss with be slow.

As an aside I have joined the gym today so hopefully that will help boost the loss.

So does anyone have any advice - should I grab the bull by the horns and SS or should I do the 790?

It is really hard to let go of the SSing mentality - that SSing is the quickest and easiest way of losing the weight.

I would really appreciate your thoughts, opinions and experiences.

Many thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Weight loss on 790 is very similar to SS because it is still classed as a VLCD. I would start on 790, assess your feelings and then decide from there :)

4. thetimeisright

Diet:
    A mixture lol!
    Thanks DQ - that was what I thought but then the pull of SSing took over me.

Look at your loss - aren't you doing fantastically?!?

Well done you.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks mate - I am pleased, but also want to remember it's the START and not to get carried away!:p

6. thetimeisright

Diet:
    A mixture lol!
    I know what you mean but what a fantastic start, celebrate your achievements!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.