Advice please - didn't have all points last wk.

Veggie Dieter

Silver Member
I lost 3lb this week but when i've gone over my daily allowances for last week I ended up having 12 discovery points less, over the week by mistake. I was saving them up for valentine's weekend but forgot I had them.

The thing is I don't want my body to get used to having fewer points already as I will be going down another point next week when I gett into lower stone so I don't know what to do - should I have them points throughout this week so that the weekly points for the 2 weeks averages out right?

Has this happened to anyone else.

Advice needed please.

Im just bumping this up in the hope i'll get some replies from people who had being doing WW for a while - thanks.

To be honest hun I would probably just say bye to them, forget about it and stick to the correct amount of points this week... I don't think your body would get used to less points just from the one week, so I am sure you will be ok.. :)

To be honest hun I would probably just say bye to them, forget about it and stick to the correct amount of points this week... I don't think your body would get used to less points just from the one week, so I am sure you will be ok.. :)

Thx Hippngrvy.

yes, I agree with Sam. Just reset your points for this week and start a-fresh. Your body won't be affected!xx

Sorry bit of a delayed answer from me I not been on for a bit... Ditto to both of the above, it's only a week of a few points less, just let them go....it's not long enough for your body to get used to less points. I personally think having a bit of a change gives your body a shake up that's why I love doing the Wendie plan..... Well done on the 3lbs by the way x

Back