Advice please, exante vs slim and save

Catscratch

I can do this..
I have been on Exante now for 10 months and lost almost 6 stone, I'm now in a dilema as I have stopped losing no matter what I do. I was wondering if I changed to another vlcd it would make any difference. I have looked at slim and save and quite fancy the meals. I still have about 17lbs to lose and its taking forever. Am losing about half a pound a week at the moment.

My first question is:- do all the products have asparmarte in them as I don't tolerate sweetner very well, it gives me a bad stomach.

Secondly can I mix and match with the Exante shakes as I like these because they aren't sweet. I have tried other vlcd's in the past and all the shakes were too sweet.

I would appreciate any feedback especially if anyone has done both diets and can give preference and advice. Any info appreciated. Thanks CS.

Catscratch said:
I have been on Exante now for 10 months and lost almost 6 stone, I'm now in a dilema as I have stopped losing no matter what I do. I was wondering if I changed to another vlcd it would make any difference. I have looked at slim and save and quite fancy the meals. I still have about 17lbs to lose and its taking forever. Am losing about half a pound a week at the moment.

My first question is:- do all the products have asparmarte in them as I don't tolerate sweetner very well, it gives me a bad stomach.

Secondly can I mix and match with the Exante shakes as I like these because they aren't sweet. I have tried other vlcd's in the past and all the shakes were too sweet.

I would appreciate any feedback especially if anyone has done both diets and can give preference and advice. Any info appreciated. Thanks CS.

Hi, not sure if this is in the right place, but it may be good to email the s&s team to see if they can answer? They seem to answer all questions promptly and professionally so five them a try?

Also look at the website as there is data on the info pages as to what's in the packs?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have decided to take the plunge and have ordered a starter pack to try them. Hopefully they will be ok. ... CS

Catscratch said:
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have decided to take the plunge and have ordered a starter pack to try them. Hopefully they will be ok. ... CS

Good luck! Welcome to the s&s diet!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya I was thinking about doing the same,how are you finding s&s ?
Deb x

Hiya I was thinking about doing the same,how are you finding s&s ?
Deb x

Hi Deb,
Not too good I'm afraid. I do like the meals and the bars are lovely but I can't tolerate the shakes, they are far too sweet and gave me a bad tum. If you like Exante porridge you won't like the S&S porridge as its nothing like. There are for and against both, but all in all I think I'll be sticking it out on Exante as none of the products make me ill. It isn't the products its me, I have really bad stomach probs and Exante just suits. The only way to tell is to try yourself as everyone is different.. Good luck.. CS

I've tried both and found slim and save to have a wider range but not quite as filling as others vlcds. Still, it's my favourite and suits my lifestyle and my tummy! I think everyone is different and it's a personal choice so buy sample packs and see if it works for you.

Back