advice please-feel weak

fattifi

Hey all. I'm on my first week of SW, doing EE. I'm eating what I would consider quite a lot but keep feeling dizzy and weak. I'm drinking plenty so don't know what is going on! Prior to doing this I did a VLCD and never felt this way.

Would you be able to give an example of what you are typically eating each day please? Tht will make it easier to see if you're eating the right balance of foods suggested by SW.

Breakfast: magic porridge (hexb and mullerlight) with chopped apple and strawberries
Snacks- mullerlight, celery sticks with hummus,
Lunch- baked potato with tuna, quark, beans and side salad
snacks- stawberries with natural yoghurt
Dinner- homemade lasagna - lean mince, courgettes, onions, peppers, tinned tomoatoes, quark, eggs and hexa of goats cheese.

total syns 2

Breakfast- magic porridge as above,
Lunch- mugshot, pomegranite seeds, celery with hummus
snack- apple, mug shot
Dinner- filled past, pesto cherry toms, spinach, cherry crumble and ice cream

total syns 24.5

Breakfast- bacon, frylite fried egg, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes, bbq sauce
snacks- mullerlight x2, maltesers
Lunch- chicken salad- celery, lettuce, chicken breast, boiled egg, pepper, balsamic vinegar
dinner- fillet steak, broccoli, cauliflower, frylite chips, sweetcorn, peas, /
beer

Syns- 12.5

Breakfast- magic porridge as above
snacks- strawberrys and natural yoghurt, SW hummus and celery sticks, mullerlight
lunch- BBQ, burger (no bun), lamb kebab, salad, potato salad SW style,
dinner- SW lasagna as above, salad, 1/2 donut
hex a milk

syns- 19.5

Your menus are looking good. You really shouldn't be feeling weak and dizzy on that as it's a reasonable amount of calories to be taking in. And especially not if you didn't feel weak on a VLCD. If I was you and you continue feeling ill, I'd go the doctor as it could be something totally unrelated to your diet.

Thanks. Good to know I am on the right track. I'll monitor it and go to the GP if necessary.

I felt dizzy and weak in my first week of Slimming World. Then for three weeks after I just felt really weak and energy-less. I didn't want to give up because it was working but no one else had experienced these symptoms. I also was getting really bad acne. Then all of a sudden it was gone. I just think everyone's body is different and mine was getting used to the diet. I would give it about a month if you can and if it hasn't gone by then seek medical advice. In my case it may have been withdrawal from all the sugar I was eating before, but it could be different for you. In any case, mine was actually because of the plan, and I wouldn't worry too much.

I felt dizzy and weak in my first week of Slimming World. Then for three weeks after I just felt really weak and energy-less. I didn't want to give up because it was working but no one else had experienced these symptoms. I also was getting really bad acne. Then all of a sudden it was gone. I just think everyone's body is different and mine was getting used to the diet. I would give it about a month if you can and if it hasn't gone by then seek medical advice. In my case it may have been withdrawal from all the sugar I was eating before, but it could be different for you. In any case, mine was actually because of the plan, and I wouldn't worry too much.

I also have a very fetching eruption of spots on my chin :( oh well, glad to know it passes, and at -2.5lb for my first weigh in I think I'll stick to it!

It's the sudden decrease in sugar that could have caused it.

I felt the same in the first two weeks.

If your diet was full of fat and sugar before and you've now cut that all out it's a big shock to the system.

I wouldn't worry. It'll pass eventually. Just rest when you feel unwell. I used to have some orange juice when I felt dizzy x

Back