Step 1 Sole Source Advice please had a slip up :(

I did the cd in 2010 and lost 8 stone in 5 months restarted in jan 10th and lost 4 stone so far just had a 200kal meal cause i couldnt cope no more without chewing something and ive just ruined it and ate a biscuit :( have i ruined it all? im gonna go straight back onto my products tomorow i just felt so weak its harder this time please someone give me advice :( x

No you haven't ruined it - obviously don't eat any more biscuits. You may be hungry tomorrow - out of ketosis - and if weighed in the next couple of days your weight loss might be affected by water retention, but not by much.

Most important; accept that you ate off plan - not cheated, and don't think that you should just write off today because you've ruined it.anyway - it was one biscuit.

Even if more, allow it as a lapse - dont punish yourself for it because I dont know about you but for me, that would involve more eating :)
It sounds like you have done amazing, keep it up.

Good luck

What did you have for your 200 calorie meal? I just noticed you were asking about quorn products earlier - only quorn pieces and quorn mince are on the allowed list for SS+. Just wondering whether any hidden carbs in what you had made you super hungry - if so, it's understandable you did what you did.

It's done now, just put it behind you. :)

4stone in 45 days? Very impressive! Well done

What amazing losses (both times). You have given me some motivation to be SS 100%.

Don't worry too much about the biscuit, but remember how crap it is making you feel and how much it really wasn't worth it and hopefully you won't do it again. But onwards and upwards, it isn't the end of the world and is unlikely to effect overly much, you will be back in ketosis within hours.

Thankk youu, im only 19 aswell and had some hard news this weekend and litterley just gave up, im worried im gonna put loads on, how long will it take to go back into ketosis and thank you guys it really reallly means alot xx

Back