advice please on pans

sididd

Gold Member
Hi girls I need a new frying pan can anyone recommend a good non-stick frying pan there are so many on the market I can't choose ......help xxx

sididd said:
Hi girls I need a new frying pan can anyone recommend a good non-stick frying pan there are so many on the market I can't choose ......help xxx

Tefal, cant go wrong

The one pan i used for everything while Dukaning was a flat one almost no walls at all, is the best thing for anything that needs flipping like galettes, omelette's everything that uses no oil. If you have a TKMaxx near look in their cooking section as they often have really good cast iron ones for about £8. They are mainly Italian, also any Tawa pan will do, these are used a lot in indian cooking for rotti's, chapatti's and the likes.
Here's one on ebay to see what they look like. They are the best I even cook my steaks on it I love mine. Hope this helps

Thanks girls xxx

My tefal pans are less than a year old and two handles have fallen off. Raging!

Circulon from Lakeland, omelette size £19.99

I bought a cheapish one from asda the other week and it is doing great. Its non stick too, cost me £7 I think. I do have two tefals but they are coming to the end of their time and thats why I needed a new pan too. Couldn't afford a new tefal just now so asda had to do.

Looked Saturday at the Lakeland shop and there was a flat pan can't remember what they called it with two handles on the side it was 52 poundish now that's on my mind as it could be A good buy....it was a bit like a hot plate but at that price I walked away to think..big decision to buy a pan isint it lol xxx

Back