advice please - thinking of starting

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by BEXS99, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. BEXS99

BEXS99 Member

Hi all
    I started lipotrim this week but struggled, was fine with shake for breakfast and lunch but around 6/7pm i was starving, grumpy and could not do it - think slim fast be better.... Can you tell me what i do, take it i have 2 shakes and 2 snacks, and what do you have for tea.... Thanks very much xx:family2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun, sf is way easier to do as you actually get to eat something! you can have 2 shakes or bars and 3 snacks a day of up to 100cals each. if you go to your local shop you should see loads of things in the isles for that or if you want to be really good then fruit, but still check how many cals are in it as they can be deceiving!

also make sure you have loads of water, up to 3 litres a day if poss and me being lazy get tesco light choice ready meals and bulk it out with veg or salad up to 600cals and then i use my last snack for a pud, a choc bar usually as i love chocolate still.

any questions just ask and good luck x

4. sacha

sacha Banned

Start Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Its a really good way to retrain ur brain to stop the pattern thats got us overweight!! I needed the regimented structure to stick to to give me the kick i needed. Now i find it quite easy to grab a shake as I am runnin 2 work, than make a healthy sarnie etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.