advice please - thinking of starting

BEXS99

Hi all
I started lipotrim this week but struggled, was fine with shake for breakfast and lunch but around 6/7pm i was starving, grumpy and could not do it - think slim fast be better.... Can you tell me what i do, take it i have 2 shakes and 2 snacks, and what do you have for tea.... Thanks very much xx:family2:

hi hun, sf is way easier to do as you actually get to eat something! you can have 2 shakes or bars and 3 snacks a day of up to 100cals each. if you go to your local shop you should see loads of things in the isles for that or if you want to be really good then fruit, but still check how many cals are in it as they can be deceiving!

also make sure you have loads of water, up to 3 litres a day if poss and me being lazy get tesco light choice ready meals and bulk it out with veg or salad up to 600cals and then i use my last snack for a pud, a choc bar usually as i love chocolate still.

any questions just ask and good luck x

Its a really good way to retrain ur brain to stop the pattern thats got us overweight!! I needed the regimented structure to stick to to give me the kick i needed. Now i find it quite easy to grab a shake as I am runnin 2 work, than make a healthy sarnie etc.

Back