advice please...

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
well i need ur advice guys

wel had weigh in on thurs and lost pound and half :D:D BUT had such bad day yesterday as i was out and about all day and when i get in last nite was so tired and was bad again! so was very bad day
:( been good today but goin to my friends 2nte and we r gettin pizza (been arranged all week and been lookin forward to it :eek:) if i be extra good from 2mro (i go to gym 3 times week to) do u think il be ok for weigh in on thurs? wud i need to cut my syns back for rest of week?x

I can't say if you will lose or gain but what I would say is this, be extra good, eat lots and lots of superfree and superspeed foods, reduce your syns to 5 a day(no lower) and you'll be doing the best you can!

better to be safe than sorry

try not to worry about it lol (i know me saying that will probs make you want to slap me lol) BUT if you worry about it your more likly to give up .......

every day is a bunch of flowers take one out (the bad day) and you still have a lovely binch of flowers

lol well thats enough of me and my cheesy-ness lol

every day is a bunch of flowers take one out (the bad day) and you still have a lovely binch of flowers

I like the analogy :D

Back