Advice please?

Kkimi88

Hi, last year I managed to lose 1 and a half stone of my 2 and a half stone aim, however have since gradually managed to put it back on again :(. Anyway, I'm back in the game again now as I have a holiday to the Caribbean booked for July and I miss feeling healthy and confident.

I need a little advice- I have been exercising regularly (between 1,250 and 1800 calories a day, 6 days a week, and 500 on the other day) through a combination of the crosstrainer and swimming (with a little bit of running/walking thrown in too) as I want to get toned again. However this has meant that my net calories have been waaay down even though I've been eating my target 1,200 cals and half of the exercise cals and I'm a little worried that this will cause my body to go into starvation mode rather than lose the lbs... but there's no way that I could eat any more and I really don't want to exercise much less.

If anyone could give me their two cents I'd really appreciate any input

Also does anyone have any tips on dealing with scales in a second floor flat??? Mine fluctuate by about 2 stone dependant on where I put them (and can change dramatically from only a few inches difference!) It's driving me mad, and the one time I paid for the ones at the gym it put my height at 6 inches smaller than I actually am so goodness knows how accurate the weight aspect was! :rolleyes:- I don't seem able to find anything reliable, lol.

Thanks, Kim :)

Back