Advice please...

asda's own doctor pepper fizzy is low carb :D

stephen, gammon sausage and egg sounds lush! thanks for the idea..

and pataks paste is going on my shopping list this week...i NEED a curry haha

if you going to asda check out cranberry mixer by the tonic water its mega with vodka or on its own no carbs to

just check the back for details the madrass fine and vindaloo tikka little high just take the fibre off the carb value i am sure you know

Ooh the cranberry soounds lush x thankyou x

in the us the fibre is allreadty took off took can ask jim he will say the same as me

in the new atkins book it say to do this as in the uk fibre is always on the back of products

Its the other way round Stephen.. b'coz the fibre is not listed under the carbs (like of which sugars) it means it has already been deducted. So in the UK we only count the carb figure.. otherwise you are taking it off twice.

In the US labels show fibre listed straight underneath the carbs which is why is deductable to get a total net carbs figure. x

i should ask jim i think your wrong he has posted on this subject before will try and find

cheryl, i found these ones in tesco last week, and everyone who i spoke to on here thinks they are fine for atkins and there only 0.3 carbs per sausage :)

jimmys free range sausages

ingredients :-

free range pork 90%
water
pasturised free range egg white
salt
stabiliser e450
antioxidant (ascorbic acid)
cracked black pepper
preservative e223
ginger
mace
pimento
nutmeg

carbs per sausage 0.3 of which sugars 0.3

Are they actually called Jimmys free range sausages....LOL. How much were they and what colour is the packet so i know i have trhe right ones, thats if my piddly little tesco has them

hi, i have not seen jimmys sausages in my tesco :( but they have a finest range, i get the chipolata linconshire sausage, there 1.5 carbs for 2 sausages, which is a little higher but they are so good :D

Back