Advice please...

yes thats what they are called cheryl lol
jimmys sausages - free range pork sausages
they are in a green coloured packet like cardboard...with a picture of grass on the bottom bit
i cant remember how much they were as it doesnt say on the box, but i think it was around 2.70 or something...but they will be more expensive being free range :)

Great thanks. Oh and just re reading through this post, for those of you that dont do it the all american way and deduct the fibre from the carbs patacks can add up. Tandoori (used for butter chicken) is the lowest ive found at 10g carbs per 100g.

i stick to the madrass and vindaloo negative carbs LOL the tikka or tandoori would contain toms i would say making the paste higher in carbs due to the sugars in toms.

Negative carbs if i take the fibre out? Coz i dont do that. Yes i guess you dont use a lot and the tikka was very nice. I just know that a few people on here like to keep carbs to a min and stay away from anything unless is low.

yes negative there is more fibre in the madras than carbs so its cancelled out but still only use 3 x tsp, love my food spicy

I use carbs as carbs and dont decuct anything from them like most people on here. You are following the american way and we dont do that, obviously not speaking on behalf of everyone of course.

How to start induction
Are you ready to reach your goals once and for all? Ready to lose weight, feel fantastic and really enjoy life?
Well, let's get going.
Net Carbohydrates during this phase: 20 grams per day
Remember, by reducing carbs and eating the right foods - lean protein, leafy greens, vegetables and sweet Atkins snacks, you'll supercharge your metabolism and turn your body into a fat burning machine.

Im really sorry if im being totally thick here but the link talks about net carbs and you talk about digestable carbs or have a got this and my diet all wrong.
Any other views on this someone please tell me ive been doing it right.

hi cheryl

i have asked the people at the UK Atkins site to clarify net carbs i believe are the amount of digestable allowed ie 20

I always just go by the full carbs on the food im eating. i dont take off digestible carbs x hope this kinda helps x

Cheers Vicky, thought i was doing it all wrong, thats the way ive been counting carbs too.

best way love. Ive got my oopsie rolls in oven. I dont think i mixed the white enough but jeeesus ive lost hundred calories whisking them!

lol. ill do my burger then photo. ive been ironing. :)

Back