Advice please

Skellington

Hi everyone!
I started tfl 5 days ago. I'm really excited to have survived the first few days and can feel that the diet is working, clothes not so tight etc (I'm doing my best to not weigh between pharmacy visits).
All that is great but im finding that at night when I go to bed I have been getting a funny heartbeat- only lasts a minute at a time but I was a bit worried. Also I get cramps in my legs in bed which I've never had before.
I'm also sleeping way less (about 5 hours a night)
I'm sticking to the plan 100%, drinking 2 litres of water a day.
Has anyone else had this experience or am I doing something wrong? I feel like I should perhaps stop the plan sooner than planned?
Any help would be wonderful, thanks!

Hi there

Firstly a huge congratulations at sticking to it for 5 days, the hard bit is over now!!!

as for your symptoms, I have noticed a racing heart, but just thought it was my body getting used to everything, and didn't really think about it again!! I find I dont need as much sleep too, and have rather alot of energy for someone on so little calories!! I woke this morning at 4.35am!!

I would give your chemist a ring, and just double check the symptons with them, dont just stop doing the plan, your symptons might be totally normal.

let us know what your chemist says!!

jane xxx

hy well done for being 100% i would speak to your pharmacy about the changes your haing maybe they will only last a short time but you should deffently speak to them asap xxx good luck with your jorney

Hi everyone!
I started tfl 5 days ago. I'm really excited to have survived the first few days and can feel that the diet is working, clothes not so tight etc (I'm doing my best to not weigh between pharmacy visits).
All that is great but im finding that at night when I go to bed I have been getting a funny heartbeat- only lasts a minute at a time but I was a bit worried. Also I get cramps in my legs in bed which I've never had before.
I'm also sleeping way less (about 5 hours a night)
I'm sticking to the plan 100%, drinking 2 litres of water a day.
Has anyone else had this experience or am I doing something wrong? I feel like I should perhaps stop the plan sooner than planned?
Any help would be wonderful, thanks!

Hi
Firstly welcome to the diet and the forum.
I didn't experience the symptoms that you have described above. I was very excited initially. I found the first few day very difficult , I constantly thought about food and was miserable. Then I noticed I could breath in my clothes, they didn't feel tight after all, the first weigh in was full of thrills.
I suggest you ring your pharmacy or Lipotrim head office and seek advice. I wouldn't come off the diet without speaking to either of them, you don't want to waste 5 days hard work. You probably be in ketosis by now. Good luck:D

The diet gives me a racing heart and sometimes feels like it's going to jump out of my chest.
The lack of sleep things usually passes after a week or so. Well for me anyway.

Thank you all for your replies!!
I spoke to the chemist and they didn't think it was anything to worry about and suggested cramping my be due to not drinking either enough water or frequently enough throughout the day. Fingers crossed it gets a bit better as I go on!
It is hard going getting adjusted to all the things this plan actually changes....

Glad to hear everythig is ok, and welcome to the forum,but be prepared for your heart to beat faster when you get on the scales for your first weigh in!!! with excitement!!!:8855:

Hi this is my second time round on TFR. First time i had a racibg heart at night which initially led me to panic but after a couple of weeks it did subside. I also didnt sleep much in the begining but after a few weeks that settled down too! I also felt cold all the time which doesnt go :) small price to pay for shedding loads of pounds! X

Hi

oh thats good - try your best to keep on track, as angelamee says that first week weigh in proves that this diet is work the couple of hunger pangs!!!

good luck

jane x

Back