Well my Top 10...
My number 1 would be to write down all the reasons you want to do this for you. And keep that as your focus. If you are ready in your thinking the rest will follow.
2. Spread out the packs to every 3 or 4 hours and in the first days just focus on making it though to each pack and when you get to the fourth pack you have had your nutrition for the day. If you need something other than water to get you though to the end of the day, then have a broth.
3. Drink lots of water steadily through the day
4. Take each day at a time and get to day 7 and you will be delighted with your loss at WI
5. I stayed away from food completely for the first week and never even let myself think about any food, just focused on the packs as my food replacements.
6. I thought about the many health benefits with losing the weight, as I was morbidly obese, and my weight was a ticking timebomb
7. Set some small goals and non-food treats for when you reach those goals, and visualise your success
8. Plan some distractions or coping strategies that will get you though the hard times
9. Spend lots of time reading this forum and learning from others who have been successful, and posting to stay on track, read the 'my journey' book and stick to the rules of LLT and know 100% that the weightloss will follow.
10. Congratulate yourself for deciding to make the changes and aknowledge your achievements every day and challenge the negative chatterbox with positive adult thinking.
I just completed 3 months but I've been ill for the last month so my losses have slowed in the last month. Even so, I'm still just 1/2lb away from 3 stone lost.
My GP has put me on Lite for the last 2 weeks and for 2 more weeks, but I'm still losing and sticking to plan. I can't wait to get back to Total and get some higher losses again. Although I've been ill my overall health has improved massively with almost 3 stone gone, I feel so much lighter, and I can't wait to lose the next 4 stone.
You haven't put any stats up so I don't know where you are starting or how much you want to lose, but if you follow the plan you will lose the weight, and all the struggles are something that if you can overcome, you will be learning ways to keep the weight off.
Good luck and stay strong.