Advice please

first timer

K I've been trying to start as few weeks always managing a few days and then failing am set to do it this time and have got myself a lovely dress that I will wear to my Xmas night out. So here is my problem I have the cold and it's my friends 30th next sat and were going for a meal as she preg and can't drink should I start today do a week have a low cal meal and go back on it again on Sunday? I suppose am thinking I could have dropped few pounds before sat which would be goofd, what would you do?

Personally I'd just start now and stick 100% but easy for me to say as I've been on it for a while now. It is very hard to step off an get back on, even for the sake of one meal. The way I see it there will always be a reason to put off starting. If you really need to eat at the night out I'd wait and start straight after. Good luck with the diet.

I've started lipotrim today and can't really get out of eating as it's her 30th and it's only a meal to celebrate I was thinking of getting something like a chicken salad to eat at the meal? I want the weight off now and have tried so many times to start this and keep talking myself out of it so here goes to be able do this week I've only a stone to loose to be where I want to be.

Back