Advice please

Hi, I'm currently doing Cambridge diet but I'm finding it really tough and quite expensive too. Therefore was thinking of switching over to Slimfast. Has anyone else on here done CD please?

Thanks

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, I did Cambridge a few years ago and lost 3 and a half stone in 2 months. That was my best diet ever however I came off of it coz I got fed up but then found out I was pregnant. My little boy is now nearly 3 and I'm still trying to lose my baby weight.
I started slimfast on Thursday just gone and I am finding it quite easy. I really like the shakes and the fact you can have fruit as snacks and a 600 calorie meal it is great.
Iv lost 3 pound already :)
Slimfast is fairly cheap compared to Cambridge plus slimfast is on at £1 a bottle at the moment is asda or the tub of powders are £3 at the moment.

Good luck and keep me up to date with ya slimfast progress if you decide to start

Shellzy x

Hi Shellzy,
Thanks for that. Sounds as though you're doing really well :)
I'm not sure what to do but Cambridge is making me miserable and that's not fair on the people around me. I'm also finding it expensive with other people to buy for.
Oh well enough of me moaning lol, well done you x

I no exactly how you feel. I was a miserable cow when I did Cambridge.
If it's making you unhappy you are more likely to fall off the wagon and start cheating. I just got to the stage where I had had enough so started weight watchers.
I just find cambridge hard to do when you have a family. I still ha to cook for them and it was just like torture!
Slimfast is easier as at least you get to look forward to ya evening meal.

Anyways keep me posted on how ya getting on x

I've done Exante and Lipotrim which are the same as CD and I have to agree it's not an easy diet to do when you have kids, cooking for them is torture hats off to those who are doing it to be honest.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do Lisa

Take care xx

Thanks girls. I did my last day on CD yesterday I had lost 5 pounds but it was making me thoroughly miserable :(
My first day of slimfast today...onwards and upwards!! :) xx

Back