advice please....

malibu2012 said:
thanks hun! yes defo.. hoping for another 8 over next 2 weeks + il be made up with that! (i dont like to look too far in future as ive done this on way to many times in past + then never actually got there) but its going to be soooo weird being slim + not having those 'big' demons in my head anymore such photos, clothes, general confidence issues... i think the results are sooo fast on this diet all i got to do is stick to it + il reach my goal... But then il need my mind to catch up with my body hahaha let me no how u get on monday + keep in touch x

Yeh I think you will reach that no problem! I know don't think I've been slim since I was a child! Haha I've noticed a bit of a difference in my clothes but not massive which is making me feel good already! Yeh I think just maintaining will be hard for me but I think if I get to my goal I will defo not wanna spoil the hard work it's taken to get there! Yeh I will do huni! Enjoy the rest of ur weekend xx

I have had two events which involved dinner and drinks and both were planned days off. There are just some occasions when you can't sit sipping a shake. I stuck to the plan for most of the day and the ate dinner and drank. Went overboard on both occasions but got straight back on SS the next day. I still lost weight those weeks but not as much as I would had I stuck to the diet 100%. What I did learn is not to be hung up in ketosis as I didn't suffer afterwards. I am not recommending taking days off but I don't think you should panic about it in advance (I had sleepless nights!). Whatever you choose to do - good luck!

Daisy65 said:
I have had two events which involved dinner and drinks and both were planned days off. There are just some occasions when you can't sit sipping a shake. I stuck to the plan for most of the day and the ate dinner and drank. Went overboard on both occasions but got straight back on SS the next day. I still lost weight those weeks but not as much as I would had I stuck to the diet 100%. What I did learn is not to be hung up in ketosis as I didn't suffer afterwards. I am not recommending taking days off but I don't think you should panic about it in advance (I had sleepless nights!). Whatever you choose to do - good luck!

I think if I was to eat anything I'd try and keep the drinking to a minimum as I'd just want to eat more when I was drunk lol did u eat any carbs? Xx

sibohan- same ive never been a healthy weight since a kid either... even as a really young child i was conscious of my weight which is such a shame!!! but will be lovely to leave all that behind me + finally be confident + happy with the way i look.. im 23 now ive wasted enough years being held back by my weight its time to start living! Ive orderd 2 dresses from next should be hear soon :) both in size 18, hopefully il like 1 of them (+ hopefully they fit!!!) what size are u if u dont mind me asking? just curious as were same height + not that much diff in weight.

Daisy65- thank you sooo much for sharing that, its such a relief to hear that you had a planned day off + got straight back on plan + even a bonus of still loosing weight thats absolutely fab!!! If i can do the same i would be made up honestly :) i agree regarding having a shake whilst eveyone has a yummy 3 course wedding dinner... i def decided to take the day off as its not worth it for me! il probs end up hating + feeling resentfull towards the diet which i dont want to happen at all. I only live once and its just 1 day aslong as the next day i go straight back to SS then no probs! Can i ask if your on SS or SS+? Im considering SS+ at the mo as cant imagine it'l effect my weight loss too much + that bit of chicken a day would make my day i think lol xxx

malibu2012 said:
sibohan- same ive never been a healthy weight since a kid either... even as a really young child i was conscious of my weight which is such a shame!!! but will be lovely to leave all that behind me + finally be confident + happy with the way i look.. im 23 now ive wasted enough years being held back by my weight its time to start living! Ive orderd 2 dresses from next should be hear soon :) both in size 18, hopefully il like 1 of them (+ hopefully they fit!!!) what size are u if u dont mind me asking? just curious as were same height + not that much diff in weight.

Daisy65- thank you sooo much for sharing that, its such a relief to hear that you had a planned day off + got straight back on plan + even a bonus of still loosing weight thats absolutely fab!!! If i can do the same i would be made up honestly :) i agree regarding having a shake whilst eveyone has a yummy 3 course wedding dinner... i def decided to take the day off as its not worth it for me! il probs end up hating + feeling resentfull towards the diet which i dont want to happen at all. I only live once and its just 1 day aslong as the next day i go straight back to SS then no probs! Can i ask if your on SS or SS+? Im considering SS+ at the mo as cant imagine it'l effect my weight loss too much + that bit of chicken a day would make my day i think lol xxx

I'm an 18 sometimes a 16 depending on the style/shop but I'd ideally like to get down to a 12! Yeh me too I'd love to have that confidence and also wear things I wouldn't wear just now I.e shorts, dresses above the knee etc! Also got a girls hol in August n don't wanna look like a beaches whale next to my size 8 friend! Lol xx

* beached

ooooh i bet ul have a fab bod by august :) bet you cant wait!!!! were u off 2? im sooo desperate to go back to ibiza end of aug/early sept once ive reached goal weight as a treat + something to look foward to but im a student so cant really afford it + my friends either already have hols booked or cant get time off work :( im going to look at last min deals closer to the time + see if i can convince anyone to come haha u never know i might even have a bf by then to drag along :p lol been single for agessss not just because of my weight but because i have ridicuosly high standards :S lol looking foward to meeting mr.right once im happier in myself. x

malibu2012 said:
ooooh i bet ul have a fab bod by august :) bet you cant wait!!!! were u off 2? im sooo desperate to go back to ibiza end of aug/early sept once ive reached goal weight as a treat + something to look foward to but im a student so cant really afford it + my friends either already have hols booked or cant get time off work :( im going to look at last min deals closer to the time + see if i can convince anyone to come haha u never know i might even have a bf by then to drag along :p lol been single for agessss not just because of my weight but because i have ridicuosly high standards :S lol looking foward to meeting mr.right once im happier in myself. x

I'm going to Zante first girls hol in 4 years! Really lookin forward to it :) yeh u never know u might have a bf in a few months n u cud get him to treat u to a holiday ;) hehe I've been single over a year think after my last relationship ended it knocked my confidence! But hopin to build it bk up again :) haha xx

ooooh zante im soooo jel i love it there!!! went when i was about 19 + it soooo caterd for english clubbers haha ul have such a fab time!!! i was in a 3 year relationship from when i was 15-18 (young i know) but that really nocked my confidence + made me trust no man haha 5 years on + ive had boyfriends but no longer than 3 months, i just think if i cant see myself marrying them 1 day then whats the point hahaha dont want to waste another 3 years! The next relationship i have will be 'the 1' i no it as i wont settle for anything less lol im sure when we've reached our target weights we'll have loadssss more confidence + will be going on lots of dates :) i believe u need 2 learn 2 love yourself before u will let anyone love u (deep haha) xx

ooooh zante im soooo jel i love it there!!! went when i was about 19 + it soooo caterd for english clubbers haha ul have such a fab time!!! i was in a 3 year relationship from when i was 15-18 (young i know) but that really nocked my confidence + made me trust no man haha 5 years on + ive had boyfriends but no longer than 3 months, i just think if i cant see myself marrying them 1 day then whats the point hahaha dont want to waste another 3 years! The next relationship i have will be 'the 1' i no it as i wont settle for anything less lol im sure when we've reached our target weights we'll have loadssss more confidence + will be going on lots of dates :) i believe u need 2 learn 2 love yourself before u will let anyone love u (deep haha) xx

I can't wait to go! too excited! lol Yeh i know what you mean! for the time being i think i'm happy being single altho wouldn't mind havin someone to treat me like a princess ;) haha yeh i think that's true i think u do need to love yourself first! u never know when mr right will walk into your life tho! :) xx

yer same hun :) although hope he doesnt walk into my life too soon as im not ready for him yet haha need 2 shift this weight 1st lol imagine how fun dating someone would be without being able to eat or drink anything... not fun lol x

yer same hun :) although hope he doesnt walk into my life too soon as im not ready for him yet haha need 2 shift this weight 1st lol imagine how fun dating someone would be without being able to eat or drink anything... not fun lol x

i know i was thinking the same! lol i don't need a man just yet either - i have a girls holiday to go on first! hehehe :) but once we both hit target who knows what will happen! xx

Siobhan89 said:
I think if I was to eat anything I'd try and keep the drinking to a minimum as I'd just want to eat more when I was drunk lol did u eat any carbs? Xx

Yes - had Carbs - second dinner included Brie and walnut quiche and a vat of wine followed by a sambucca and half a box of chocs! First dinner was more retrained - only 2 glasses of wine and 5 chocs, birthday cake and lemon souffle! I would have rather have the extra pound or two weight loss but it wasn't a disaster.

thats really good considering they were both planned days off hun! they wedding meal im having on my day off is 3 courses then theres a buffet later on (eeeekkk) think il try stay well clear of that or il put it all back on in a night haha! did the alcohol/food make you feel really bloated? where my body will have gotton used to such low carbs im worried that itl make me feel like crap the rest of the day? if im going to eat/drink then i want to enjoy it + not feel like crap the rest of the wedding x

malibu2012 said:
thats really good considering they were both planned days off hun! they wedding meal im having on my day off is 3 courses then theres a buffet later on (eeeekkk) think il try stay well clear of that or il put it all back on in a night haha! did the alcohol/food make you feel really bloated? where my body will have gotton used to such low carbs im worried that itl make me feel like crap the rest of the day? if im going to eat/drink then i want to enjoy it + not feel like crap the rest of the wedding x

On first off-plan day I felt great - largely I think due to the extra energy I had. On the second occasion I was sick which was only to be expected as I had drunk so much. I felt quite happy the day after - I don't think I would have felt so good had I just had a binge rather than planned days off. I also felt relieved that I didn't have the urge to binge the next day and could get straight back on CD. I think that you will feel fine if you just eat a Normal meal without going as far as I did.

I think I'm gonna have a planned day off too but I think I'm gonna limit my alcohol intake maybe just 1or 2 to be sociable lol coz if I have a hangover the next day I'll just be cravin more food :( xx

Hey huni just thought I'd let u know I lost 10lbs in my first weigh in :) xx

wow well dont thats wicked xxxx

Daisy65- i just think its fab that you had a day off and then was able to get straight back on plan the next day, must take real determination + you still lost which is sooo fab! makes me feel better about having the day off, i dont expect to loose that week but even if i can stay the same rather than gain i'll be happy.

Siobhan89- wow hun that is absolutely fab!!! well done :) bet you are made up!!!!
was really hoping for 4lb this week but had a cheeky mid week weigh in + only lost 1lb since fri :sigh: so unless i can some how miracuosly loose 3lb in the next 4 days then that goal is out the window :( haha! tried on the size 18 dress i orderd from next today + its gorgeous but doesn't do up at the back!!! booooo i feel sooo gutted but can't beat myself up im trying my best. i just know how fab i would have felt if it had fit... but im sure it wont take long, but the wedding will have been + gone by then! cant wait for the day i can walk into a shop, pick up any dress + not worry about it not fitting me xxx

Back