Advice Please

Mechycton

i've been on the programme 100% since 27th October and apart from a few dizzy spells at the beginning i've been feeling fine.

I passed out on the packed train this morning though and feeling really tired. Really hoping that it will pass as I don't want to have to come of this as i've been doing really well.

Has anyone else hasd similar and if so, how did you get passed it?

Was you standing or seated ?

If standing possibly try keep your feet moving on the spot

I have only gone dizzy when getting up from sitting to quick and when I had a hot bath

I keep having dizzy spells first thing in a morning when getting out of bed but I think that's probably me just getting up too fast having snoozed my alarm too many times. I hope you're feeling better. The only thing I can say is to try and space out your shakes equally and drink loads and loads of water. I have only been doing this a week though so probably not the best person to be giving advice x

i've been on the programme 100% since 27th October and apart from a few dizzy spells at the beginning i've been feeling fine.

I passed out on the packed train this morning though and feeling really tired. Really hoping that it will pass as I don't want to have to come of this as i've been doing really well.

Has anyone else hasd similar and if so, how did you get passed it?
Hi what day is your weigh-in day?It would probably be a good idea to have a word with your chemist,or ring them.It may be something unrelated,like low blood pressure or something,I would definetly seek some sort of medical advice.Hope you feeling better now.

Hi, Thanks for your comments. I had a very early night last night and seem to be feeling a lot better today. Weigh in day is Saturday so i'll mention it then. If it reoccurs before then i'll call them.

I get dizzy lots when I get up out of bed or just stand up too fast from sitting down, not a nice feeling at all. I think its my body telling me to slow down! Lol

I get dizzy lots when I get up out of bed or just stand up too fast from sitting down, not a nice feeling at all. I think its my body telling me to slow down! Lol
that's probably it. Chance would be a fine thing though. Lots to do. Still I have a week off work at christmas so sometime for R&R :)

Back