Extra Easy Advice please!! :)

Hawkesy2410

Silver Member
Is anyone on Extra Easy eating quite a lot a day?

I eat a lot of free foods especially fruit & steamed veg alongside pasta n sauce, savoury rice Etc.

I tend to use 5-10 syns as I like to be below the allowed 15!

I'm always under my skimmed milk allowance (i never choose cheese) and I always have 2 weetabix or 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf.

I think due to the fact I eat a lot of fruit & veg and carbs as in pasta ((either pasta n sauce or my own made) I am quite bloated! But feel great first thing on a morning!!

Does anyone think this kind of amount a day is too much??

Breakfast - 2 weetabix & banana.
An orange & some grapes.
Special K biscuit moment - (5syns)

Dinner - Savoury rice & 1/2 pack Tesco piri chicken & bag of steamed veg. Small portion of Smash potato made with water.

Snack - low fat choc mousse (3syns)
1/2 vanilla mullerlight & a banana & strawberries.

Tea - homemade beef casserole with leeks, carrots, onions. bag of steamed veg. Small portion of Smash potato made with water.
Grapes & an orange.
Diet coke.

Syns - 8/15

I just did a rough calorie estimate and that adds upto around 1400 at the most I reckon which is not too much at all for somebody your height and weight. Are you losing weight?

To much? no way i have about 3 times that a day haha

Looks fine to me

Yeah steadily!! Just feeling bloated but I'm on SW so I'm doing what extra easy says?

Are you meant to calorie count on EE? X

No you're not but I can't help it. I get bloated too it's my 8th day, maybe ill get used to it though

I would always suggest making your own pasta sauces instead of the pasta n sauce packet ones as they will be full of processed crap. And it wont take alot longer to make them yourself.

In fact i would suggest you try your best to make everything from scratch, thats what i do and i never got bloated and i have around 100g rice and 150g pasta a day. Im pretty sure its all the packet stuff that does this, i could be wrong and i know it is on SW plan to eat this stuff but it cant be any good for you in the long run.

Just my opinion though and everyones different

Yeah steadily!! Just feeling bloated but I'm on SW so I'm doing what extra easy says?

Are you meant to calorie count on EE? X

You shouldnt cal count and i didnt until i reached my target but i do now as ive found it easier to maintain this way. I do follow SW still but have more syns and loads of HEXb's. I worked out i need to eat between 3500 and 4000 cals a day just to maintain now but i do alot of exercise to.

There is a great recipe on the sw website for a ragu, its lovley, you can then use it as a base for currys, chillis ect x

The packet stuff usually has a high salt content. Sodium causes water retention hence feeling bloated and will have an effect on the scales unfortunatley

Aw I love them! I always bulk them out with steamed veg & salad!

I make my own tuna pasta and pasta salad with chicken or prawns & natural yoghurt that's always tasty!

Just being At work on awkward shifts it easy to make one up to take :)

What do you find great Superfree foods wise? X

Back