Extra Easy Advice please

mrsmo1956

If I have a day when im having bacon and eggs, is tomatoes enough for my 1/3 free veg? This would include my bread as a healthy extra.:confused:

You could add dry fried mushrooms, just to give it a boost.

Don't quote me, but I think if you have a fruit after it can count towards your superfree? Other more experienced SW'ers will know better :)

You could add dry fried mushrooms, just to give it a boost. Don't quote me, but I think if you have a fruit after it can count towards your superfree? Other more experienced SW'ers will know better :)

I would normally have my fruit salad before hand while cooking the meal. Good advice though :) xxx

If I have a day when im having bacon and eggs, is tomatoes enough for my 1/3 free veg? This would include my bread as a healthy extra.:confused:

Like chipsticks says add fry-lighted mushrooms with the tomatoes. I like fry-lighted onions too. Or just have a bowl of fruit while you're cooking the meal :) xxx

Its not necessarily about having two lots of veg, ie tomatoes and as suggested mushrooms, its more about the ratio of your free foods to your superfree foods.
As long as your superfree is 1/3 of your plate, or more of course, and your free foods are the other 2/3, that's good enough
For variety though, I guess its good to have more than one otherwise you will end up with a pile of tomatoes on your plate which could be pretty boring!!

Would prob go for the fruit, im not normally a big brekkie person, just something different on a sunday. During the week I just have my toast and a banana.
Thank yoy ladies.

try a splash of wooshie sauce in your chopped tomatoes.

has absolutely nothing to do with your original post :D........... um.....yeah....froots and stuff.:D

I tend to have some of my super free as fruit before or after eating the main. I count this towards my super free I know this isn't what SW means by 1/3 plate, but I'm still getting my super free in. It doesn't seem to affect my losses.

CJ

Having the superfree as part of your meal is a way of limiting the amount of free food you eat so eating fruit afterwards wouldnt do that. Unless you know your own appetite really well and "leave room" for the fruit rather than just eating it because its superfree

Back