Advice please

Marie1971

Going to start 4 products from today with 150ml skimmed milk. Been going over on protein and salad with lifestyle and don't think I even went into ketosis, was on that for nearly three weeks but always hungry, cold and tried. How long does ketosis take on simplicity plan. Thanks really struggling and fed up.

Hiya I think ketosis takes at least 4-5 days, did u lose any weight in the 3 weeks? For me I feel I would lose more weight on just simplicity rather then lifestyle but I havnt tried any as yet only did Cambridge diet and that was just shakes and I lose 5 stones

Thanks yes have lose 14lb so weight is coming off, but I shouldn't feel hungry like this. So back to basics. 5 st that's amazing. I need to lose 3 stone.

Ketosis takes 4 or 5 days, you will know when you're in ketosis because the hunger pangs will fade and you might have a funny taste in your mouth x

Yes hubby says breath strinks as really on my third week but still hungry, I have stopped glass coke zero I was having as some say sweeteners make you hungry so just water, tea and coffee. My big order comes tomorrow, so will be having 2 shakes, 1 bar and 1 meal prob with salad or veg in it, measured amounts this time. My 150ml of milk and water which I'm struggling with so ordered cordial as well. So I am using the optional extras I think I will struggle else and not struggling at moment. So hopefully ketosis will happen next week and I will have some energy as well. How you going today, what have you had so far?

I've had 2 of my packs so far, a hot caramel shake this morning and a cold choc one not long ago. Going to have spag bol for dinner then a hot choc shake later. I might mix it up through the week and have a meal in place of one pack every other day so I don't get fed up but will see how it goes x

Oh and I ran out of bars last time I did this so put an order in a couple of days ago which is coming tomorrow. I find it easier with a bar a day x

Can't wait for my order tomorrow I am enjoying the meals as I add salad or veg to it and it makes a nice dinner. I spoon chilli on gem lettuce leaves a bit like yuk sung it was very feeling. Pasta I roasted courgette and green peppers and added. That would be nice with spaghetti Bol as well.
Be lovely to have some chocolate bars tomorrow.

Back