Advice please!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Right as someone who stuck to the ss religiously lost 5 stone and then has fell off wagon and put back on and more need some advice!!

I think half my prob is that hubby now counsellor and so get my packs from him but think not as strict as its him weighing me!! So any ideas to get me back into it appreciatedl!!:cry::cry::cry:

perhapse your hubby needs to be a bit tougher with you, or could you get someone else to do your weigh ins ?
at the end of the day you will only succeed when you are ready to do it (says she who lost 6st & put on 3 1/2 b4 getting back on the waggon last week)
whatever happens, good luck
xx

Its hard I know second time around but I really need to get my life back and be a bit more confident and get back in he lovely clothes I have for 5 stone lighter!!

I know it seems silly and is probably a more expensive way of doing it but perhaps consider seeing a different CDC. Our OHs will always be softer with us no matter how much we tell them not to be!!

Georgie
xx

Sarah, You know that you can be successful. You have done it before.
  • What was the magic ingredient that made you lose all your weight before?
  • You clearly know that the diet works
  • You have the willpower to stick at it and see the results
  • do you have before and after photograps of your previous success?
  • Anything worth having isn't easy
  • You are not cheating your OH by taking it easy, you are cheating YOU.
  • How gorgeous/good did you feel when you lost the weight last time????
YOU CAN DO THIS.
It is the hardest thing that i have ever done. Yet I have lost 2 stone in a smidgen under a month. Tell me another diet where you can do this....

Come on minimins every day and we will all help whoop you back into shape!!!!

Be gorgeous

Michelle xx

Back