Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

advice please..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Madge73, 28 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Madge73

Madge73 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone

I am on day 3 of ss and am in ketosis which is great, however today I have developed really bad heartburn and I also feel that my heart is thumping!

Has anyone else ever experienced this and any advice would be great

thanks

madge:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Madge I think this is fairly common but can't remember what you can take, sorry. Someone else will be along shortly, I'm sure.

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi there

Yes I got heartburn, glugging the water did help and it settled down fairly quickly. I took gaviscon when it was particularly bad but I am not sure whether this is officially "allowed".

Gx

5. Madge73

Madge73 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Porgeous and Sharon, I glugged a lot of water and it passed after an hour or so...thank goodness lol

6. aellon

aellon Back Again

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Also you could try splitting your packs as I have read that this helps some people. I drank more water & like Porgeous said this did seem to help. I had heartburn in in the early days but I have not had it for a while it seems to settle down after a few weeks. Hope it improves for you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.