advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by candycaz, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

cambridge diet
    hi all
    my birthday is in january and after not celebrating my 18th and 21st due to being embarassed i want to celebrate my 22nd
    anyway im a size 16/18 now and i want to be a size 10 in january
    how long do you think i will need to ss for
    thanks in advance
    Last edited: 5 June 2008
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

i can't answer your question but i just wanted to say welcome and good luck :)

abz xx
  4. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Cambridge, SSing
    January is quite a way off, the average on CD is a stone per month, so thats about 7 stone!! Good Luck :)
  5. Nade

Nade Full Member

Hard to comment without knowing you start weight but as Moonbeam says, it is an average of a stone a month. I have gone down a clothes size for about 1 and a quarter stone. So, If you want to go down 3 and a half clothes sizes I reakon that would be about 4 and a bit stone? So, say about 4 and a half months, taking you to mid October so plenty of time before January.

This information is based on my size and what I lose and everyone is different, but I hope it gives you some idea!
  6. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

cambridge diet
    sorry forgot to put weight
    i was 14st 14 on saturday and am currently 14st 6
    official weigh in on saturday
  7. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    How come your start date is next year? It's 2008 this year not 2009 :) You should lose at least a stone in a month. After that it slows down to on average 3-4lbs a week so my CDC says. So you're looking at 12lbs a month minimum if you SS religiously and don't slip up.
  8. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

cambridge diet
    thanks for pointing the wrong date out
    all fixed now lol
    and thanks for the info
  9. misheemoo

misheemoo Full Member

good luck candycaz x
  10. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good luck xx you should be fine for january
  11. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

Wecome Candycaz.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.