Advice please

2hourglass

Silver Member
Just realised after a 6 hour gossiping session with a friend that I have only had one shake today and a 1/3 of a flappy jack - now my question is if I don't have all shakes today (can't manage anything else) do I have to have 4 tomorrow to balance out for the week ???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

dont know?? cant imagine it will matter much this once - but probs better to try and space them out everyday xxx

when did you last have something? Maybe make up a shake now and drink what you can - that way you won't wake up later starving.

Just realised after a 6 hour gossiping session with a friend that I have only had one shake today and a 1/3 of a flappy jack - now my question is if I don't have all shakes today (can't manage anything else) do I have to have 4 tomorrow to balance out for the week ???
Nope hun aqueeze em all in tonight xxx you need to xxx

when did you last have something? Maybe make up a shake now and drink what you can - that way you won't wake up later starving.

You know you've just 'gone past it' - that's me - i'm still drinking water tho;)

get it down ya neck, its worse to miss them than you think! xx

get it down ya neck, its worse to miss them than you think! xx

Hmmm... i'm sure someone has said that to me before...:D

Ok, ok will try my best.....

Don't have 4 tomorrow!!!! Discussed this with my chemist, I suffer from migraines and sometimes miss shakes (only 1 at the most) as when your vomiting it's the last thing you really want, she said never make up the amount the next day, you shouldn't miss them but it's never really affected me. Hope that helps. (nice when you start not to miss them!!!)
T x

Don't have 4 tomorrow!!!! Discussed this with my chemist, I suffer from migraines and sometimes miss shakes (only 1 at the most) as when your vomiting it's the last thing you really want, she said never make up the amount the next day, you shouldn't miss them but it's never really affected me. Hope that helps. (nice when you start not to miss them!!!)
T x

Thanks everyone - seem wierd that this diet actually helps you forget to eat:)

Lol hey hourglass you are relieveing me of my filthy reputation! xx

not a chance, you are lil' miss dirty!

Back