Advice please

donedoingthis

Ok m&s are doing their £10 dine thing this weekend apparently, from the menu below what is the least naughty from this, one main one accompianment an a puddy if poss, Thank you :)

Mains:
Cook! Chicken with Davidstow Cheddar Gratin
Ready To Roast Gammon with Honey Glaze
Whole Oakham Chicken
Vegetable Moussaka
Gastropub Prawn & Chargrilled Chicken Paella
Gastropub Cod, Prawn & Smoked Haddock Pie
2 Seabass Fillets
King Prawn Linguine
Cook! Beef Meatballs With Tomato and Provelone Cheese

Accompaniments:
Ultimate Mashed Potato
Parmentier Potatoes
Dauphinoise Potatoes
Gastropub Chunky Chips
Pork, Sage & Onion Stuffing
Mediterranean style Vegetables
Winter Vegetable Medley
Ciabatta with Garlic Butter
Traditional Vegetables for Roasting
Rocket Salad

Desserts:
Fresh Fruit Salad
2 Jam Sponge Puddings
2 Syrup Sponge Puddings
2 Chocolate Sponge Puddings
2 Sticky Toffee Puddings
2 Blueberry Sponges
2 Eves Puddings

From that I would take the chicken and cheese gratin (check carbs) or the plain roast chicken.

Med Veggies/Rocket Salad as a side, and for pud the fruit, or the sponges if non-lowcarbers in your house.

From memory the med veggies are courgette, peppers, tomatoes

or the Sea bass fillets.

not really into fish jim, i will eat tuna in mayo at a push, and sometimes one of those cod in parsely sauce boil in bag things, but real fish yeuchhh

on another note i used to make savoury mince with oxtail soup and veg and worcester sauce, but oxtail soup seems high in carbs, can anyone suggest a replacement please.,

Make you own, if you can still buy and ox tail that is. ;)

jim i wish you had seen my face when i read your reply lol, it was like this :faint2:

i have this thing that i cant eat something that actually looks like the bit of the animal it comes from, im like a meat eating vegetarien lol, i dont pick meat from bones, or eat any meat from bones, i can just about out a chicken in to cook, but hubby cleans it and also carves it, fish again eugh, and i have sene a oxtail on tv and nearly barfed lmao, im ok if things dont look like animal bits, ok i knwo im weird lol, when you look at what i dont eat you would wonder how i ever got fat lol, but i think its cos junk food is presented more attractivley,

i am the same cant it owt that reminds me of the animal unless pished then spicy chicken wings get my vote haha!!

oh i dont feel as weird now i thought it was just me :D

PMSL DDT, LOLOLOL

Back