advice please

cooky888

Hi i am going to see cdc tomorrow but just wanted some advice first as i dont want to show myself up. I will be on week 5 monday and really finding it hard not eating food now can i move up to ss + yet or is it too early?
Is it 2 or 3 shakes and then the 200 cal meal i dont think i could have 3 would prefer 2?
Is there much difference in weight loss pace?
Sorry for all the questions
Thanks in advance
Hayley x

Hi Cooky, you're in the same week as me and I posted a thread recently about feeling tired.

I think it gets hard in some ways after the initial really big losses and the motivation in the beginning.

The different in loss is minimal. However, so is the food! I talked to my CDC about it and it's either:

3 shakes and a 200kcal meal or
4 shakes with 200ml skimmed milk

You can't have less than the recommended shakes/products because otherwise you won't get your vitamins.

I'm going to just have another shake if needed, but the choice is yours.

120g turkey or chicken
190g cod, haddock
250g steamed tofu
200g quorn
180g tuna (water)
225g reduced fat cottage cheese

Next time you go to see your CDC ask for the booklet with the info on it - I did yesterday as I hadn't got one. It has loads of other useful info in it as well.

Good luck with whatever you do.
It can be boring, but I like that it is in some ways - it makes me focus on doing other things so that when I'm at goal hopefully I'll place less emphasis on food.

its the one you get when you first join i think, if you havent got it i think there is a link on the cambridge diet website where u can get it in a pdf file

Back