Advice please!!

kellyv81

Hi all, I'm new here.
I've just started the Cambridge Diet and am on Sole Source..
This will be my 4th day and I'm feeling a little hungry but ok apart from I'm feeling quite light headed.
I'm drinking at least 2 liters of water and haven't cheated once, Just wondered if this is normal??
I'm hoping to lose at least 3 stone but 4 would be GREAT!!!
Already I'm thinking if this is how it's going to be all the time I might swap to the next step where I can have a main meal...Maybe that'll help??
Anyway I'd love any advice and to know how everyone else is getting on!
Thanks Kelly x x x

Hi, I did feel a bit light headed and nauseous around day 3 - I thought it might be one of the soups I had that I didn't particulary like. It also might have been because I drank a lot of water quite quickly - I think little and often is the key. It's not unusual apparently to get a bit light headed around the first few days but now it has settled down (day 13) and is OK. I felt a bit 'out of it', like I was working in slow motion, not sure if that's the same for you

You need to drink a wee bit more water, should be at least 2.25/2.5 litres.

Its totally normal. The fixation on food does wear off. My husband just started yesterday and he's totally wondering if this was the right thing to do, when can he eat etc, whereas this is now my 7th week and I can't ever remember being that stressed about it. So it does go. Promise.

The light headedness also passes once you've adjusted in to the diet. Some people use the 3 day thing as a guideline, but not everyone is the same. Some people take 3 days to get into the swing, some a bit more, others less, but you will find your level.

You might want to re edit your details though as you're very short at a puny five inches tall! ;)

HA HA HA

HA HA HA..
I'm small but not that small!!!!!
Thanks never noticed it.

Thanks for the advice....Glad to know I'm not the only one that has or is getting this, did worry me a bit as it's not a nice feeling!
I'm sure as soon as I get my first weigh in on Thursday it'll be worth it.
Think I'll try and up the water a bit then.
To be honest the CDC isn't very good...She's nice and all but never talks much and we are rushed out in about 15 mintues, so these sort of sites help!!

I don't feel like I've lost anything yet so it's quite hard going but I know everyone is different so not to go on others weight losses so much but I can't help thinking "I could lose 10 this week"

Anyway just off for another shake :wave_cry: :jelous:
Thanks again,
Kelly x x

I have to say that for the first week I was very lightheaded and I had the feeling of being totally drunk as a skunk on day 2 day 3 was hell on earth and thats when I woundered if i was doing the right thing. Now I am on week 5 and still get dizzy, especially if i move too quickly.

Back