Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green Days advice wanted from people who do mainly green!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cara78, 18 December 2009 Social URL.

1. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello lovely people! I hope you are well and in the festive spirit!

Okay after blowing the budget on xmas pressies I'm a wee bit strapped for cash this week and by looking in my cupboards it's going to be easier for me to green days this week as I have pasta and rice in abundance!

Now I normally only have 2 or 3 green days a week (just the way it seems to work out for me rather than a contious (sp?) choice but this week it may be 6 green days!

Will it still work? i'n just nervous of pasta and rice or beans being consumed this many times! any advice or comments gladly received!!! C xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sassie

sassie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only do green days and have pasta virtually every day, if fact the only time I don't is when i'm having it for dinner and i'm still losing so you'll be fine!

4. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ah thats good to hear! and hey it will be a change so might give me a boost! C x

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

i do mainly green and still lose but when I have wi i tend to have light meal

6. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would say i do 85% green as i don't each much meat but I do like my HEXBs. My weight loss of 20 lbs is by doing this xx

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I lost my weight doing virtually all green days so it's certainly possible. But I do think the key is to build the majority of your meal around superfree foods rather than the free food. I think this applies to all the plans and not just the green plan. :)

8. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Yep it does still work - let's face it, vegetarians don't have much choice and they still lose!
    I did a lot of green days before EE and still do a fair few green days as I love pasta, potatoes and risotto.
    I also like green because it's cheaper than red :)

9. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    I do nothing but green and I've lost 6 and a half lbs in two weeks. I suggest drinking a lot of water though, I think this helped boost my loss. :)

10. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im 100% green i dont get on with red days as i always feel hungry on them my wi is at 9.30 monday mornings so tend to have a cup of tea and fruit then have breakie when i get back. Buy yourself a sack of spuds jacket potatoes, potato wedges and slimming world chips, along with eggs and beans. Green days are definatly cheaper :D

11. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I've only ever done green and my signature says it all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.