Advice

united99

Hi all, I have ordered some CS from ebay just to taste & see if I like it, I have done CD/LL before but was just wondering what the rules are regarding the evening meals & snacks ?? I will be ordering a starter pack which will give me the guide but wanted to use the 10 shakes I got while I wait for the delivery.
Thanks xx
Also it doesn't say anything about how long after having baby you should do it. I know it says not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding.

Buying them off ebay? That seems a little dodgy to me...how much are you paying for them?

You know that you can buy them from Rowlands Pharmacy, either in store or online? If you go into the pharmacy they usually have single sachets that you can buy, purposly to see if you like them.

On the other front, I cannot really say. I have not had/ just had kids. The best person to speak to would either be your GP, or if you go to Rowlands pharmacy, the staff there will be able to tell you if it is suitable, as they are fully trained on the diet.

Hope this helps.

Sooz x

Hi, yeah I know but I don't have a Rowlands near me :( ..... I paid £15 for 11 shakes only to see if I like them first.

I have noticed on here about avidlite what's the difference it's seems alot cheaper ??

Thanks for you help

Heya no worries...we are all here to help :)

There is no difference between Avidlite and CS, apart from the names, and obviously Avidlite is cheaper. Some of the girls even say that the Avidlite shakes taste better than the CS ones.

x

Brill think I will give that a go then as it's much much cheaper !!!!

Thanks, good luck with your loss too :)

Back