advice???????????????

A Better Me

Silver Member
hi can some1 help me !!!
i`v been taking fibre clear for the last 3/4 days and still nothing is happening.. can i take senakot as well as te fibre clear ?????????

I used the fibre clear and it did nothing for me either, I think the people who made it concentrated more on making it tasteless rather than something that works lol

I think you just need to talk to your pharmacy and take something else hun

Fibreclear isn't a laxative, and if you're bunged up, you need to stop taking it as it can make it worse.

Senokot should be okay though. I recommend that on Cambridge. Also people have 'success' ;) with movicol.

So use those to unbung and then the fibreclear each day to help stop it happening in the first place :)

Hi, yea you can take two senokot, i do every few nights, I suffer awful with this while on LT at times. I postd last sunday about it and I was in agony, i was actually going to go the doctor. I took some stuff that I got in the chemist a few months back but never used it and it worked within an hour or two last week and was great. Didnt get cramps with it like I would if I took ducolax, i think what I took is a stool softner and makes you go too... not sure if it takes you out of ketosis but I didnt care last week I just need something to help, and I didnt come out of ketosis from it, It is called duphalac, I took two big spoonfuls.... it will clear you out now so make sure your home for a few hours

Hey hun,

I tried a few things, none of which helped. I now take psyllium (a natural fibre thingy) every day and have a decent sized poo (gross to talk about I know!!) every other day at least. I never feel bunged up- the stuff is genius. I emailed Lipotrim and they said that it was fine to take as well- so I'd definitely give it a whirl. It's not a laxative, it just really really helps!

x

Back