• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
I am looking for some advice regarding sw. I have done this diet before and lost and then gained by following the plan. Now i really only want to loose 5-7lb as i have lost the rest doing cd a few weeks ago.
Do you think if i go back to sw and follow the plan and just snack on fruit inbetween my 3 meals i can loose 1lb a week? I want a plan that i dont really have to weigh and count out all my foods. Any advice please

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
If you follow SW 100% you could loose 1lb a week, but like everything there are no guarantees. Everyone loses differently. Also coming from CD, you may have a small gain to start off.
Are you thinking of joining a group? If so, you will need to loose at least 7 pounds.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Thank you, i have been eating and not gained any from cd. I was thinking about it.

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
Sorry, maybe I did not express myself correctly. I meant if you do SW after doing CD you may have a small gain to start off with as with SW your eating habits will change.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I do understand that! I have been eating non diet and staying the same. Thanks anyway

Woodsylou

Silver Member
S: 13st6.5lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i think 1lb a week is achievable, but even if you only lose 1lb a month you'll still lose it and feel great once you have! it's obviously much more maintainable than CD and it's a plan for life, so can only be good for you! deffo join a group because the meetings are so inspirational and keep you going! good luck! x

Gemma1986

Im just me!
i think 1lb a week is achievable, but even if you only lose 1lb a month you'll still lose it and feel great once you have! it's obviously much more maintainable than CD and it's a plan for life, so can only be good for you! deffo join a group because the meetings are so inspirational and keep you going! good luck! x
Thanks, thats what i want, more of a plan for life then just a diet!