Advice.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am looking for some advice regarding sw. I have done this diet before and lost and then gained by following the plan. Now i really only want to loose 5-7lb as i have lost the rest doing cd a few weeks ago.
Do you think if i go back to sw and follow the plan and just snack on fruit inbetween my 3 meals i can loose 1lb a week? I want a plan that i dont really have to weigh and count out all my foods. Any advice please

If you follow SW 100% you could loose 1lb a week, but like everything there are no guarantees. Everyone loses differently. Also coming from CD, you may have a small gain to start off.
Are you thinking of joining a group? If so, you will need to loose at least 7 pounds.

Sorry, maybe I did not express myself correctly. I meant if you do SW after doing CD you may have a small gain to start off with as with SW your eating habits will change.

i think 1lb a week is achievable, but even if you only lose 1lb a month you'll still lose it and feel great once you have! it's obviously much more maintainable than CD and it's a plan for life, so can only be good for you! deffo join a group because the meetings are so inspirational and keep you going! good luck! x

i think 1lb a week is achievable, but even if you only lose 1lb a month you'll still lose it and feel great once you have! it's obviously much more maintainable than CD and it's a plan for life, so can only be good for you! deffo join a group because the meetings are so inspirational and keep you going! good luck! x

Thanks, thats what i want, more of a plan for life then just a diet!

Back