advice

Hi to all you lovely slimmer members, i'm new to this slimming world diet and have been doing well, 10.5lb in 2 weeks, really want to lose 3.5lb nt wk to get my 1 st.
I know this won't be easy but i've heard that lots homemade soup and fish does the trick. Would love to know what you think and any ideas yourselves.
Cheers Lindsey.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I've not done it, but some people on here have done a 'fishy week' where they eat lots of fish instead of chicken/beef etc and they seem to have had good losses with it. Good luck!

thanks Anoushka, will certainly have a fish week hope the hubby can put up with it lol, will be drinking lots water as well and more exercise.

Oooh don't set yourself targets like that hun, be incredibly pleased with what you have done in 2 weeks - does it really matter if you don't lose a stone in 3 weeks? How will you feel if you don't get that loss next week? Your weight loss will slow down, don't rush to lose it - did you gain a stone in a month?

That said..... eat lots of speed and superspeed foods, look for the S and SS symbols in your book. Snack only on superfree foods and hope for the best!
Don't expect exercise to greatly increase your losses either, this is where people do get disappointed. It does for some but not for everyone.

I'm not putting a downer on things, I just think you have done so well in a fortnight that it may be a bit unrealistic to expect it to continue!

Whilst I would say there's nothing wrong with aiming highly and being optimistic be careful about setting high weight loss targets like that. That aside, what Jaylou said.

Why not take this week and just stick to plan the best you can and see how you get on?

Back